Closed to new replies
December 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 85

Satan's comming back to earth

:iconleah-the-keeper:
Leah-the-keeper Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
I have a project I had to do for religion( eww) and I had read something that had caught my interest. According to the bible very soon( like this year) Lucifer is suppose to return to earth and claim he is god. I have the link is you guys would like to see it. It's pretty scary.

www.markbeast.com/satan/lucifer-satan-devil.htm

You have to see this and tell me what you think.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconzazill:
Zazill Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Good, I have a cold shower and a beer standing by just in case
:iconzinc-tails:
Zinc-Tails Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
He's not that bad, me and him go fishing once in awhile. Sure the lake tends to boil and the booze turns to blood but other then that it's a pretty fun day.
:icondidj:
Didj Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
Coming back?! Dude, I never left.
:iconilovepopplz:
ilovepopplz Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student General Artist
I bet it will not happen... ever
:iconlazzuu:
Lazzuu Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Who cares about Satan? It's the great old ones you should be worried about.
:icondeizzan:
Deizzan Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
:iconragerancher:
Ragerancher Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
The Bible states nobody can know when the world will end, only God. Anyone claiming otherwise has clearly skipped over that section.

"36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man."
:iconnarutokunobessed:
narutokunobessed Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Student General Artist
Its not lucifer persay, its the anti christ.
:iconshadowkyogre:
ShadowKyogre Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The information in the link is false. And I've heard way too many Christian spins on the whole apocalyptic shebang ><. Is this religion class slanted towards Christianity?
:iconskulkey:
skulkey Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
he already came back. he goes by "Frank" now.
:icontheotherlonegunman:
TheotherLoneGunman Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student Photographer
If you want to go further down the rabbit hole.
I suggest you ask some questions around this place:

[link]
You know about Frank aswell huh?
skulkey Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
we actually had a discussion about all the Frank synchronicities in another thread a while back.
Oh. Haha. I forgot. That's right I remember now.

I have been following the trail of synchronicities into all sorts of strange places...
anything interesting since we last spoke?
+ this song popped up on my youtube playlist a couple months ago.

[link]
falseprophets again? :O
Yup. Very strange indeed.
The web has gotten too wide for me to record and document.

I've gotten obsessed with the illustrations from the ninth gate after some strange events.

They seem to be much more than merely hollywood fiction:
(much occult knowledge hidden inside them)
[link]

I saw these two dogs fighting and other strange formations exactly like in the cards. Bizarre. And in my travels of castles I have found some strange things indeed.

I talked to the rabbit at X-radio but he won't give out any information about the 'book of the key and the lock'...
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
He likes to be called Frankie.
:iconrockstar1009:
rockstar1009 Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED. BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA HAS RIGGED AN ELECTION AND CONTINUES ON HIS QUEST AS DICTATOR AND ANTI-CHRIST. MANY IN THE MSM LIKE CHRIS MATTHEWS ALREADY BELIEVE HIM TO BE GOD AND IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE HE DECLARES IT HIMSELF. CHEMTRAILS.

</talk radio mode>
:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
please do not believe a book which was given to three people to translate every third page. at least I don't. but if you really do believe this, look at the whole, this person called Lucifer is already released, look at all the chaos, evil, war, etc. I call it dark times because I don't believe in this thing called Lucifer. but we're all tempted by evil, either it being an entity, man or ourselves. and the book itself speaks of no "man" will know the end of days, the apocalypse, etc. so can we look at this as a contradictory in terms?
:iconsolum-ipsum:
Solum-Ipsum Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
A deeper understanding of the Human Trinity, as well as spheres above and below the Firmament from a broader perspective of metaphysics would be advised to interpret these things. I have some knowledge in the field, but as a spiritual aspirant of unbaptized roots and a broader scope of mystical interests. I've done some quick google search and here are some other fun thoughts to contemplate: [link] :D
:iconknightster:
Knightster Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
I think I should let you guys know: I'm a god. Honest.
:iconcxmbufuckingasshole:
cxmbUfuckingasshole Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
Dude i unconditionally believed in you for many of my younger years, i asked for many things and never heard for you
WTF MAN?
Knightster Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
Chill out dude. Look. Just believe for now okay? It's bad for business when people get sceptical and shit.
You gotta do what you gotta do and not always we get what we want. I mean, look at me! All I wanted
is to have a nice little planet and some sims to play with... err I mean create life and shit, and now look
at it! This place is a mess! D:

Now as for your things... You see, on I play poker Thursday nights...
all these things you asked for may or may not have been used in a bet
and now may or may not be in possession of :iconinternetsatan: ^^;
:iconcxmbufuckingasshole:
cxmbUfuckingasshole Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
GAH. I DEMAND A REFUND
Knightster Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
I'll write a formal complaint and send it to :iconinternetjesus: to deal with.

In a meantime, I'll try to see what I can do.
Come back in 63 years, 148 days, 12 hours, 17 minutes and 23 seconds and once
you're about to "depart" we'll take care of you.
:iconmagmagan:
Magmagan Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
Dude, how do you like your temples? Err, I m-mean...
:pray:
Oh God Almighty, KnightAlmighty, how shall I celebrate you divine grace and bliss? What should I do, to spread your word? I shall rise great monuments to reminds the young of your glory!
Knightster Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
They're Meh. Aztecs nailed it back in the day with heart sacrifices.
That shit was hype yo. Fun to watch too. But then the Spanish came and ruined it :(

I dunno, do what you want. I'm hoping to drop the paperwork.. er.. judging to
:iconinternetjesus: once you all kick the bucket ;)
:icondelusionalhamster:
delusionalHamster Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
And we should throw him a party!
:icondivine--apathia:
divine--apathia Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Lucifer was king a in Babylon that said he was a god. God compared him to the morning star (One who shines brightly, but than fades.)

4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

5 The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.

6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.

8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?

11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
:iconmagmagan:
Magmagan Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
♪ You better watch out
You better learn to fly
You better shout loud 'cause I'm telling you why:
Satan is coming to Earth ♫
Satan is an anagram of Santa :D
:iconunclegargy:
UncleGargy Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
LOL!
:iconlbthecc:
LBtheCC Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I swear, it's amazing that Revelations was canonized.

Anyway, back to the topic. It's not "according to the Bible." It's "according to an interpretation of the Bible by the author of this link." Be very careful when you talk about what the Bible does and doesn't say. The Bible says many things. How people interprete it is a VERY different issue.

Furthermore, why is everyone wanting the world to end? You say it's scary, but you probably think you're one of the Chosen or somesuch. Why are some Christians in such a hurry to have the world end? To prove a point?
:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
I think I've come to the conclusion that John may have been on some sort of mind altering substance when he wrote Revelations.
:iconlbthecc:
LBtheCC Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Thought it was Paul...? And probably :)

Though, plenty of garbage wasn't canonized. Why this book of baloney that is so very different from the other books?
:icon1superterry:
1Superterry Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I think you MAY be referring to the following events:

-Rapture
-Second Coming

I suggest that you look them up and make sure that they use the correct quotes from he bible.

If they don't have any, it may be a false teaching so be careful about that.
:iconder-freishutz:
der-freishutz Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
have you actually read the bible? every so ofton some insane cleric or idiot proclaims something like this and people like you beleive him. such prophets are blasphomous liars who have manipulated the lords words of love into ones of disaster and oblivion. i dont understand how you can beleive such nonsense.
People like Jesus.
der-freishutz Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
well thats a rude thing to say about jesus, the son of god.
Ragerancher Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
What seperates Jesus from any of the others you've said? Nothing. The only difference is that you and quite a few others decided that this person who you've never met and only heard about through a book written and translated by people who never met him, is genuine.

Face it, your description of these people making predictions applies to Jesus just as well and there is NO evidence to say otherwise.
well for a start jesus is the son of god, hes got this direct link and all. and in the bible jesus coming was propheised by others.
And who told you Jesus was the son of God eh? He certainly didn't. The people he told certainly didn't. Some unknown authors from 2000 years ago who have written completely uncorroborated tales are what told you. Under any other circumstances that would be considered the ultimate form of gullability. Instead, because it is religion, it's viewed as a great virtue to be so blind and unquestioning of the rubbish that is spoon fed to you.
he didnt need to say he was the son of god. you already had john the baptist running around telling people that, who was born within months of jesus if you read the gospal according to luke or john. jesus was also doing miricles so anyone with eyes could see that he was a special dude, and anyone without eyes jesus healed them, because he was that kindof guy. also they arnt unknown authers lad, their names are in the titles. why would 12 men risk their lives and martyr themselves for a lie?
Who told you John the Baptist did that? Infact where did you hear about any of what you claim to be true? From ONE book supposedly written by the same people who are making the claims (even that may not be true).

As for the martyr argument, PLEASE tell me you are not that fucking braindead? 12 martyrs!? How many people do you think have died for other causes they believed were true? Have you ever heard of these things called SUICIDE BOMBERS!? Yeh martyrdom, a great test of how true something is.
(1 Reply)
:icondragonflae:
Dragonflae Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
Lucifer is a god :| [link]
:icondivine--apathia:
divine--apathia Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Lucifer, in the bible, was a king who said he was a god. (But then again, a lot of ancient societies believed that kings were either gods, gods incarnate or demi-gods.)
Add a Comment: