Are we going to die on the 21st of December?

Are we going to die on the 21st of December?
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm hoping for zombies.
No. The Doctor will save us. /silliness.
I'd prefer an alien invasion of global catastrophe.
The weather forecast is temperatures of 9000 degrees with a scattering of meteor showers and a high risk of lava flooding across the world. Eventually the showers will make way for the Sun which will gobble up the whole planet.
There are those who will almost certainly die on 21 December. For these unfortunates, it will not matter what happens to the rest of us.
Calm down you guys. THe world's not ending. So chillax.
Yes.

Nasa will send out thousands of aircraft that will spray a mysterious chemical in the air that will make all people into zombies, cause Jesus to come back, and signal the alien overlords to invade while the Elder Gods rise up, a rogue planet enters our solar system and interferes with our orbit, while the sun throws off massive flares and causes a shift in the magnetic poles of the Earth, which will cause all the volcanoes to erupt triggering massive quakes that will break the Earth into pieces and release the beasts of Hell, the gods will come down to do battle and the war will finish off the Earth and trigger the destruction of the entire universe.
This...must be made into a comic book. Immediately.
The Mayan calender is incorrect because they forgot a few dates. If we do die, it won't be for at least another 3 months. I don't believe it anyways.
--
Seeing as though a war has just started (that can accumulate to WW3) and that our food supplies will be cut by over 50% worldwide by 2030; our world will be gone either way.
Don't think so. If anything the Maya's used there calander a bit more practiclly a bit like that of the Noris. If anything is just going to be another day. Last thing it could be is something big that happends that changes the way we see the world as a whole. So far well... i geuss you could call it a major event has happend in my life. Not sure if anyone else has been effected by the "12/12/12 panic" but i geuss its more of an opinionated thing.
Well, you might. But I have plans.
Technically we would have died awhile ago... think about leap years... they weren't in the mayan calendar.
well, if you think so... then start doing what you love, cause you've got less than two weeks to go. But don't fret... I sought anything will happen.:-) :-)
It's just the end of a calendar cycle. The Mayans would have had a huge party and gotten drunk.

Meanwhile, the 12/21/12 date is based on a carbon date done in the 1950s with a rather large margin of error. For all we know the world "ended" 7 years ago.
About 300,000 people die per day; and if we're lucky on the 21st we'll not be one of them... not that day.
Sure, some will. People die every day.

We've debunked this too many times to give a damn anymore about that stupid nutter shout.
The Mayans couldn't see their own end coming.
In some respects they did. But not fast enough unforcunatelly. Spain was a millitary superpower compaired to the Mayan Empire.
Well, I'm not... but you are.:iconevilgrin2plz:
Good luck with that bra. So far buck all has happend. The only thing thats been major is the latest string of killing in the middle east.
Are you worrying about this?