Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 84

ha ha, the world is coming to an end.

:icondidj:
Didj Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
By now, we've all heard about the latest doomsday prediction for December 21st 2012. And we've all made light of it just like earlier this year when that guy was saying that the rapture was going to happen back in May. But it got me thinking, is there anyone out there (or at least on these forums) actually believe that the world is coming to an end on the 21st?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwillwriteforhearts:
willwriteforhearts Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Student Writer
No, I don't believe it :XD: I know a family that actually moved to the mountains and gave up all their possessions though when the last announcement for the end of the world was made, quit their job and everything, pretty crazy. I have no idea what happened to them afterwards ^^;
:iconskysetting:
Skysetting Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I don't believe in it. As long as there are that many vid games and book releases in 2013 I won't give up! :P
:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I don't, but the small probability of it ending is a good reason to get wasted and PARTEH. :dummy:
:icondiana6echo:
diana6echo Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
yay, the end of the world is neeeeaaaarrrrr!! :la:
:iconmagmagan:
Magmagan Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
Wee :dummy: Maybe the prediction's right, unlike in 2000....
:iconshadowmaker-241:
ShadowMaker-241 Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
The world is going to end...

... 5 billion years from now.
:iconnarutokunobessed:
narutokunobessed Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Student General Artist
Please leave Harold Camping alone, and stop beating the dead horse. He already admitted that he was wrong. Of course he can't do the damage he did, but being sarcastic about him, is not going to help your situation.

Also December 2012 has been said to be an incorrect date or as I heard. So no.
:icondidj:
Didj Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
I wasn't sarcasticly making fun of the guy. I'm simply saying that we all made light of his doomsday prediction back in May of last year. I'm sure you did too unless you were one of the poor saps who quit your job and spent your life savings on Camping's advertisement campaign.
:iconnarutokunobessed:
narutokunobessed Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Student General Artist
For one thing, my dad has actually talked to the guy. He does agree alot what he says and has some merit, but sometimes like the doomday predicition, my dad doesn't agree with him.

I already knew the doomsday predicition was bound to fail anyway.
:iconwilliamrobertrussell:
WilliamRobertRussell Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
no but i hope so, how cool would that be? on another note, what if "the end of the world" is a metaphor for, maybe not a literal end of the world, but maybe the end of the world as we know it. Maybe something so extraordinary is supposed to occur, a exemplar of our paradigm and we will experience a crisis stage, and transfer into a new paradigm, a new understanding of our world.
But thats just a thought of mine. which i also hope to be true. haha.
Add a Comment: