Details

Closed to new replies
November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 29
:icontoogadab137:
Toogadab137 Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Professional Photographer
I've created my own religion known as Octavianism. If anyone wants to know more please read here: [link]

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this does not encourage discussion and should be in your journal. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
:iconearthtalon:
Earthtalon Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Student Digital Artist
It made me think of a character from a popular fandom...
really? cool.

Octavia is actually from my imagination.
:iconkimihro:
Kimihro Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Good to know you've got imagination... but I'll pass.
ok. thats fine if you pass.
@pakaku: i know sounds weird but this is a rough draft of what Octavianism really is.

btw, if y'all have questions, just ask!
heres the info if your intersted:

Octavianism
Goddesses and Gods believed in: Octavia
Main Focus: Worshipping Octavia for bringing balance to the Earth by locking away the dark spirit away
Praying habits: prayers are said 3 times a day, at 9am, 12 pm, and 9pm. Standard phrase said during these prayers is: Achmiu hammira sana. Prayers generally last one to two minutes
Forbidden foods: Pork and cow, and lamb.
Holidays:
• Shashibana: A day that celebreates the earths creation. A great feast takes place and no prayers are said on this day. After the feast there is a small ceremony about Octavia and her deeds. DATE: June 1st
• Racquashola: Octdavia's birthday. (similar to Christmas) Parents give their children a small sum of money and 2-3 presents. Relatives also visit and give small presents to children. Date: July 18th
• Atimacca: Mourning day of Octavia's death. Prayers are said and typically black clothing is worn.

Months:
Roman Cal. Month Oct. Calendar Month Month Begins Month End
January Mava January 1st January 26th
February Calca January 30th February 21st
March Kikara February 25th March 10th
April Bryl March 15th April 9th
May Larel April 10th
June Guera
July Zorra
August Jenji
September Menji
October Harvu
November Camna
December Gatha

Other: In Octavianism, you can only believe in Octavia and the Five Divine Elements, and only them. Octavia, like God in Christianity, is the Creator. She watches over you in Moonclan, and you are Her children. She was born in the Age Before Time, and She guided the Elemental Guardians and with Her help, the Guardians defeated the Evil One in the Age of The New Dawn.
The Five Divine Elements control your path and your fate. If you are wicked during your life, you will be given a second chance by being reborn after you die.

if you're intersted in becoming Octavian then please, speak up! note me or comment here. like i said, it's rough, but i'm working on it
:iconstripedpower:
StripedPower Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012   Digital Artist
No, we're not interested in converting to a silly religion with no factual basis whatsoever.
Also, this thread doesn't promote discussion and will probably be locked.
oh. sorry. i was merely sharing my thoughts on my religion. and i didn't meant ot put the part about converting taht ended up in tehre somehow. -.-
:iconstripedpower:
StripedPower Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012   Digital Artist
Becoming "octavian" = Converting to "octavianism".

Also, religion is something to be taken in a serious way. That's not a religion, it's merely a kids' play.
...That is, unless you can provide something that suggests that your god is real.
Add a Comment: