Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 101

Implying the law of physics are wack and ghosts are real.

:iconreptilliansp2011:
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Student General Artist
Let us assume that ghosts exist and you can only communicate with dead animals/people that were once alive after your birth and before your death. Time no longer exists and you don't exist to the alive world. Everything is frozen as it is except you can move through walls and walk through the floor. Since the only thing you can do is communicate with those ghost animals. You have no concept of what it's like to be excited, sad, bored... You can only think and communicate with others.

Your thoughts?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconarcolm:
Arcolm Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012
I'd travel were i've been wanting to go for a long time. Space and the places inbetween. Forget the planet. The answers i seek aren't here.

If not that senero consider this one.

I believe that ghost or spirits are just ecos from a bleed through effect. Basiclly, some random or delibrate event in the univerce, alternate-univerce, or dimention occurs. Then as sutch, would cause things to happen at a spesific point in time and space. As far as quantum theroy, a crazy philosophers ramblings go it might be close enough for something to be right.

And if combined....

If i proved this to my self. I would be utterlly exilarated and in almost pure paradice. Emotion wouldn't be a factor as everything i do is just about baised off thought and only somtimes emotion if need be.
:iconafter--life:
After--Life Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If ghosts existed, then...I don't know...>.>
:iconvulpimo:
Vulpimo Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012
... I'd hang out with these ghost animals. Thrill of a lifetime... oh, wait... thrill of a deathtime XD
:iconwesmeadow:
Wesmeadow Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Interesting how you did not do your homework on the subject.
:iconreptilliansp2011:
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Student General Artist
Well, this is a hypothetical scenario I made up. What did you wanted anyway?
:icongpepicness:
GPepicness Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Student General Artist
I go to places that no human has ever gone and discover the secrets of the universe.
Arcolm Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012
More over what i would do. But even a step further. Find diffrent dimentions to explore and experince.
GPepicness Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Student General Artist
Yea i forgot about that. Also i will haunt some people.
Arcolm Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012
More or less the people you didn't like when you were alive i'd geuss.
GPepicness Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012  Student General Artist
Yes, but if they are alive.
Add a Comment: