Video about a man that went to heaven and back

[link] Please do Not start spamming this forum post with bad and negative things.
Comments58
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
There is an interesting case where the man's brain actually shut down and yet he recounted the tale after he woke up from his 8 day coma-ish state.
I once got a papercut once and god kissed it better.
Allow me to shoot down anyone who wishes to make a thread about the afterlife based on NDE.

ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE IS NOT A VALID REPLACEMENT FOR INVESTIGATION.
Since he didn't die, his views on the afterlife are no more valid than anyone else's.
Well, the idea of afterlife is old & commonly accepted in my country, I have 2 reactions really

1) Good, now you can finally understand
2) I don't really believe it though, because the stories are different from 1 to another from people to people

Here, I'll share stories of afterlife told by people who been there in this country, they are being dragged by 2 giant people with red skins to the void. I'd say it depends on the religion the person believes.

Also, to be scientific, it is a well known fact among the scientist themselves that none of them have the full knowledge how the brain works. I also heard coma stories with something like this as well. The man said he was in a coma, I will not say I don't believe him, I'll just say maybe there's a possibility his brain can still work at the time despite having those things messed up his brain. The doctors also believed you can't feel anything while in it, yet many people claimed they were conscious all along & suffered great pain.

After all, it's an interesting story nonetheless.
It ought to mean something to those who think NDEs are real, that people generally experience what they've been culturally conditioned to experience.
Lots of people have claimed that. I've heard it personally from people with near-death experiences.

Scientifically, as the brain shuts down it starts firing neurons randomly, which can create these visions.

In the occult world it would be more likely to be interpreted as your spirit leaving your body briefly, as in a trance or astral projection.
Okay, allow me to post something light-hearted:

:lmao:
Guys I don't want to be made into the bad person I just posted a video for people who were interested nothing more nothing less. Yes I am a Christian but it didn't mean I want to be mean to everyone or anyone... So please don't think of be as a bad person...
I wouldn't worry, sensible people won't think you're a bad person just for posting a video. Forums are for discussion and debate, it's only natural for there to be critique and disagreements.
No one will think of you as a bad person. :lol: This is a forum for discussion, so there will be discussions. There are no ill feelings involved.
Oh hai, I'm just just here to spread teh negahtivz around.
This has to be one of the less intelligent posts I have seen in a while to this forum, maybe there should be a rule that your thread cannot be just some link to some stupid Youtube video.
Why is that?

Its a video on a different site not YouTube.

*sigh*
Point: Your arguement cannot be just pointing to some off site source. If you have a question or topic of discussion, come up with it on your own.
Reason why I just posted the video is because I did not wish for any argument
Didn't we just have this thread.
Don't we always have this thread, in some form or other?
I am sorry but I think you need more context to start such a thread. Like why not ask people on the forum what their experience is with heaven and death? or make a topic for people who had a near-death experience. Anyone can make a video claiming they went to heaven and back it isn't proof that heaven exist and it doesn't start up a topic really well. Personally I don't believe it. I'm an Atheist.

This is not to be negative or spam bad comments.
Im all for peoples ideas.

But one thing Why atheist? Its kinda true to be an Athiest there has to be a God as without a God there wont be Atheists.

and Reason why is because I was about to move of the Pc to my mobile XD.

Its proof when all the videos and testimonies about heaven are the same.

Also people shouldnt need proof to believe but need faith :) faith is what counts.
By that logic, in order for there to be an unbeliever of the giant winged sky-saucepan, there has to be a giant winged sky-saucepan.
Well there might be but I have never heard of one. xD