Closed to new replies
November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 57

Video about a man that went to heaven and back

:iconkiliaarts:
KiliaArts Nov 27, 2012  Student Digital Artist
[link] Please do Not start spamming this forum post with bad and negative things.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconearthtalon:
Earthtalon Nov 27, 2012  Student Digital Artist
There is an interesting case where the man's brain actually shut down and yet he recounted the tale after he woke up from his 8 day coma-ish state.
:iconblack-allison:
Black-Allison Nov 27, 2012
I once got a papercut once and god kissed it better.
:iconabstract-mindser:
Allow me to shoot down anyone who wishes to make a thread about the afterlife based on NDE.

ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE IS NOT A VALID REPLACEMENT FOR INVESTIGATION.
:iconbullet-magnet:
Since he didn't die, his views on the afterlife are no more valid than anyone else's.
:iconda1withdalongestname:
Well, the idea of afterlife is old & commonly accepted in my country, I have 2 reactions really

1) Good, now you can finally understand
2) I don't really believe it though, because the stories are different from 1 to another from people to people

Here, I'll share stories of afterlife told by people who been there in this country, they are being dragged by 2 giant people with red skins to the void. I'd say it depends on the religion the person believes.

Also, to be scientific, it is a well known fact among the scientist themselves that none of them have the full knowledge how the brain works. I also heard coma stories with something like this as well. The man said he was in a coma, I will not say I don't believe him, I'll just say maybe there's a possibility his brain can still work at the time despite having those things messed up his brain. The doctors also believed you can't feel anything while in it, yet many people claimed they were conscious all along & suffered great pain.

After all, it's an interesting story nonetheless.
:iconlytrigian:
Lytrigian Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
It ought to mean something to those who think NDEs are real, that people generally experience what they've been culturally conditioned to experience.
:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Nov 27, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
Lots of people have claimed that. I've heard it personally from people with near-death experiences.

Scientifically, as the brain shuts down it starts firing neurons randomly, which can create these visions.

In the occult world it would be more likely to be interpreted as your spirit leaving your body briefly, as in a trance or astral projection.
:iconthe-thunder-fox:
The-Thunder-Fox Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Okay, allow me to post something light-hearted:

:lmao:
:iconkiliaarts:
KiliaArts Nov 27, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Guys I don't want to be made into the bad person I just posted a video for people who were interested nothing more nothing less. Yes I am a Christian but it didn't mean I want to be mean to everyone or anyone... So please don't think of be as a bad person...
Add a Comment: