Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 124

"Barack Obama is the antichrist." Dafuq?

:iconkawaiigurl342:
kawaiigurl342 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Student General Artist
Apparently, my mom is under the impression that Barack Obama is the antichrist. I mean, I know she was thoroughly pissed off the Mitt Romney lost the election, but now she has to drag religion into the argument. Personally, I don't care what she wants to believe, but just out of curiosity; I'd like to see some other opinions. What do you think?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconafter--life:
After--Life Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Obama isn't the Anti-Christ, the corrupted western super powers are the anti-Christ, according to my ideologies.
:icontdroid:
tdroid Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
Well, that is not the only thing Obama have been called. From memory he has also been called a muslim, anti-theist, fascist and communist. And I think there was some attention on his "crazy Christian pastor" at some point.

Kinda funny, seeing as fascism and communism are mutually exclusive, and the same goes for muslim, christian and anti-theist. If Obama is a triangle , they are clling him a circle and a square.
:icondegyfridou:
Degyfridou Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
Sometimes I worry for him due to the mistakes he's made in the past, but I honestly think that Obama would make a better president than Romney.
:icondadona777:
dadona777 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
my mom says the same thing :dummy:
:iconshadowmaker-241:
ShadowMaker-241 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Your mom sounds like a religious Zealot :B
:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Professional Writer
people are following him blindly? but on a serious note, a lot of people don't believe in the anti-christ, like myself, so who knows, maybe he's just one more individual that says the right things at the right time and peer cheer like puppets?
:iconkillianseraphim:
KillianSeraphim Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Student General Artist
I can see where people can come to that idea. The Antichrist is supposed to unite the nations of the world into a single government structure, which is something the world has been slowly moving towards since 2000. He possesses all of the qualities one would need as a world ruler: likeable, charismatic.

Personally, I'm not going to make judgements until I see who's the most powerful after this "one world government" thing goes down, which if everything continues as it has been, should be within a few years, if not less.
:iconemilyericson:
emilyericson Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Your mom is really not all that bright. Ask her if she likes this painting of mine.

[link]
:iconkawaiigurl342:
kawaiigurl342 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Student General Artist
She's actually a very intelligent person, I have no idea how this theory came about, but many others have said the same about various other political figures, she claims to have done research on the topic, I can understand why she'd think such a thing, but I don't agree with it. Yes, she likes the painting.
:iconkightster:
Kightster Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012
Well, I know that Obama's black and that was a big deal for a while... now he's antichrist... tomorrow he may be called hare krishna for all we know...
Add a Comment: