Hate

Hate is created in a vacuum that only religion can create.
Do you relate?
Comments33
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I've seen many atheists hate many things that do no relate to religion at all.
Everything relates to religion.
Only if you want to relate it to religion.
Not everything has to, but if your looking for something to blame religion is much easier than finding a real deep reason.
Sometimes something is so obvious as to be too darn simple.
Hehe whatever you say, blame religion if you want but all that does is cause more fighting and hate.
I don't think religion or hate will ever go away though, if they are linked or not.
Yeah, my dog hates the noise the vacuum makes too.
TO EVERYONE WHO BLAMED HATE AND ALL THAT COMES WITH IT ON "HUMAN NATURE", YOU SO DUMB, YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.
Actually no in my opinion hate is a feeling, or opinion it all depends on you, that humans create in order to express disliking towards something or someone. No point in blaming it on religion, not that I'm religious.
If religion doesn't make hate possible, why blame it for anything?
you have a point, (sorry guess i wasn't so clear before)hatred can't be blamed on anything, it's like happiness, you know, natural.
RELIGION CREATES THE VACUUM THAT MAKES HATE POSSIBLE.
Hatred is natural,some anti-religious people hate, some religious people hate, and some people who just don't give a fuck hate, it's all part of human nature.
Hate is not natural to naturalism.
No. Hatred is a natural thing for the whole humanity, religious or not.
If I related it'd be to hating hate, but that's a mistake.
Not at all. Hate is part of human nature, and hate is okay as long as it's reasonable. Everybody who is not completely apathetic hates something or someone.
Hate exists with or without religion. Religion can provide a reason for the hate though (usually not a good reason)
Hate can come from anything, religion is not the only way it can exist. The feeling of hate is man made so as long as there is man there will be hate or at least the possibility of hate to exist.
Hate exists before and independent of religion. But religion is used, abused, and manipulated to excuse and justify hate.
'There is no such thing as hate, it is only fear.'
Not really. Hate can be created through any means, including religion.
What about the mongoose-cobra feud? Is their hate created by religion?
I relate. I struggle with hating religions that discriminate against me. It's a constant battle to remind myself that the people of those religions aren't necessarily bad people, they're just misguided.