Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 15, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 145

Do you have any questions regarding Islam?

:iconthreadmeopen:
Threadmeopen Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012
AlSalamu Alaykum everyone or should I say Hello,

I'm a Muslim girl that is ready to answer any question concerning the religion of Islam. Hopefully I will answer all questions that follow the rules bellow:
- No bad language, for I will respect you which means you should too.
- No hating.
- No teasing any religion whether Islam or any other religion.
That's all I hope that we can get along and that you will understand my answers if not please note what you did not understand. Please keep in mind that I might have not much knowledge relating your question but I will try my best to answer. Please do not push me, Thank you .

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpaintshootingstar:
paintshootingstar Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student General Artist
There's a really big argument here- [link] I don't know, I just like watching and maybe you can join in too or something. I don't know; just a thought.
:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
There is no God, only mental illness. Was your Prophet mad or just insane?
:iconhanciong:
hanciong Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
how much do you know about sufism?

have you studied other religions to some depth? especially religions besides abrahamic religions?

peace
:iconbladewolf73:
Bladewolf73 Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Good evening, friend.
To put my questions into perspective, I am an agnostic that is studing religion and philosophy at the university level, with a focus and love of Christian counter-apologetics (arguments for and against the existance of God from the standpoint of logic).

Coming from an Australian town comprised almost entirely of white Australian Christians and Atheists, I'd never even met someone of the Islamic faith until I moved towns to go to University. When I encountered their faith, I was unable to consider it and it's basic practices, and since you still appear to be answering questions, I'd be honoured to have a few of mine answered.

1. What does the Koran say in regards to other religions or faiths, and does it mention anything in regards to the non-religious? In other words, in the event that I died, what fate would await me in your eyes?
2. Does the Koran have a simply stated set of moral values? The Christian Bible has it's 'ten commandments', amongst other motifs like 'loving your neighbour as yourself'.
3. A Christian would normally view their God as an all good, all powerful being. What view do you (or a mainstream Muslim) hold of their God?
4. What is the significance of the prophet Muhammad? Unlike Christian prophets, whom were normally treated more as messengers, he seems to hold a place of extreme significance. What is his role, and why is he 'worshipped' in the manner he is?

I apologise in advance for the relations to Christianity. If you cannot answer them in that manner, that's ok. I would merely find it easier to understand if the answer was posed in relation to something I'm familiar with.

Thank you for your time, friend.
:iconafter--life:
After--Life Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Assalamualaykum sister!

I am glad you are doing this, just like me!

I have no questions to ask, BUT, if YOU have some questions about Islam for me to answer, I will be happy to respond! =D
:iconunclegargy:
UncleGargy Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
One question that I have after watching a programme on a British Muslim mum and dad murdering their daughter because she would not do as they told and they brought dishonour to their family.
Why do they think that murder is more honourable than dishonour by a female child not obeying them? I hope this is not something that is upheld by any muslim court.
Honor Killings were present before Islam came into this world.

It is a cultural practice that happens in the Middle East, but over the period of time, those generations of people have turned from Pagan ancestry to Islamic ancestry, they still haven't abandoned that immoral practice.

So logically speaking, 'honor killing' has nothing to do with Islam, it is a cultural practice.
:iconunclegargy:
UncleGargy Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Thanks for making that clear :-)
;)
:iconvulpimo:
Vulpimo Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
Is it true that many muslims still believe that their holy book is flawless?
Add a Comment: