Women's logic is the best

Who can deny that women shit but they don't fart until they have a man? It's just damn funny.
Comments35
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What are you talking about?
Women's logic which is not the same as men's logic. Women seek to comfort, while men seek to dominate.
I actually seek to dominate...
Am I still a woman at all?
This is bullshit. Logic is logic, and people cannot be generalised.
what is the purpose of this thread?
The purpose of this thread is to show our love for women no matter how screwy they are.
screwy? <facepalm>
Women's logic is something I only see in Tv shows. In reality they are often dominated^^;
Wait, what's a mystical being you speak of? What's it you called it... "woman"?
Where did you hear of such a thing?!
Have you even met a woman?
I think I was a women once...
I think I thought once
The beauty of women's logic is that although it can be completely ridiculous and irrational it will still win every argument. :iconsmartyplz:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but my logic is based off knowledge and experience. It is just as relevant as the logic of any other human being, male or otherwise. Besides, the reason I always win is not because I have tits, but because I have reasoning and I am incredibly stubborn.
No need to apologize - there was no bubble to begin with. :) I was playing on the stereotypes about women and didn't intend to insult anyone's intelligence (in that case I would insult myself too-not that stupid just sarcastic) :D
But in all the fairness would you left out that ''incredibly stubborn'' part the stereotype would go down in flames...
Haha The stubborn thing is just because I'm me, though. It has nothing to do with being a woman and everything to do with being Shoshanah.
In my house, Papa usually ends the argument and he wins, women's logic is being ignored:no:
Every time my boyfriend tries to argue with me I tell him the girlfriend is always right and to go make me a sammich. :iconimdiabolicalplz:
Oh god you do act very nicely towards him after that, right?:iconawkwardstareplz:
He knows it's a joke, he's just an easy target for teasing. :giggle:
Oh, like that. It's fine that.
If that were for real in a relationship, and it was more than 2 months old, I would be surprised it lasted that long:giggle:
How often does he buy it/do it after that?