Why does God hate?

Why does God hate dwarves, hunchbacks, black people and Dudley Moore?
Comments48
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Where does it say God hates dwarves, hunchbacks, black people and Dudley Moore???
Why? Gold. Lot's of it. (That's why Smaug occupied the Dwarven kingdom under the lonely mountain).

Dwarves (other than Thorin's band) don't really seem to mind that "God" hates them, though.
Why does he hate those?
Hatred is only a perception of unfairness.
Hate is the upshot of love.
Only if the love isn't reciprocal. So do humans not love god?
He doesn't hate you, He's just disappointed in you.
What a story Mark.
Gods don't hate, people with Gods hate.
Which god hates Dwarves? Pretty sure Odin and company love the little drunken rascals.
All of them. If they didn't; short people would have dignity. I've never seen any evidence of that, though.
The best answer to any "Why does God…" question I ever heard from a christian was along the lines of "Why don't you ask him yourself, either now or after you're dead?". How could I or anyone disprove that? Of course I could say "He doesn't exist", but then my entire question of "why does he…" becomes moot.
Where does it say in the bible that God hates? The only thing he HATES is Sin, which the action not a person. Unless you have scripture to prove me wrong.
I'm assuming he got that impression from people claiming to know God's will, who devote themselves to pointing out what they perceive to be sin in others and taking it upon themselves to create legislation based on it, while simultaneously disregarding their own shortcomings, which are apparently okay.

Or it could be a generalization, based on the misconception that anyone born with some obvious physical deformity must be the object of God's derision.
Leviticus 21:16-20. (KJV)
Yes, I'm VERY familiar with ONE passage from the OLD testament that can easily be considered ambiguous. :pat:
Ah, now this I understand. :iconlightbulbplz:
Not everyone is good at communicalating.
I know I am mid range on that, though I do have pretty good timing when it comes to things.
Because people hate, and they like imagining that the perfect objective being they stand behind hates the same people they do.
Okay, we got the correct answer. Shall we close the thread now? Everyone back to Complaints.
:iconokayguyplz: But... I just got here.
I feel ya bro