Discuss this video

[link]

I know there are many, and cooler, videos on this subject all over the internet. This is for refrence only.

My question is this:

Why do we still need resources that are fast delpeting and with a high consuming rate while there have been "free energy" projects springing out all over the world for the last 50-60 years?
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
this is so sad. xTernal7 is another sad kid who couldnt keep up the argument with me and blocked me. Poor soul. He will never have balls enough to take things like a man.
You watch too much of Trollscience.
oh you obviously watch many educative and informative documentaries sir professor extrodinare
What if you stop using that mocking tone and educate yourself a bit before going on such discussions. Considering on how bad your grammar is, I'd say you aren't qualified AT ALL to converse on the topics like this.
oh please point me out my grammatical mistakes. im waiting
Previous reply:

oh you obviously watch many educative and informative documentaries sir professor extrodinare
*Oh
*documentaries,
*extrodinare.

Furthermore, extraordinare is not an English word.

And your last reply:
oh please point me out my grammatical mistakes. im waiting
*Oh
*Oh,
*I'm
*waiting.

And structure of that sentence seems queer.

Anyway, look up the laws of thermodynamics (or give me money for magnets and I'll show you that the machine in the video eventually stops.)
i said grammar. those are spelling mistakes. lol idiot
Capitalization and punctuation goes under grammar. And you're failing with grammar as well as you're failing with physics.
View all replies
The problem with these projects is that the energy yield off them, even if they work at all to begin with, is so low it'd take more space than we have in the world to power a single house.
These are only for the reference
I know. The simple explanation is that any theoretical device would also not work, due to the laws of physics as we understand them.
The reason we haven't started to use one of these perpetual motion machines giving us free energy is not because they actually don't work, no, it's because we're evil and we want to destroy ourselves and see the world burn.
Well, duh, do you have any idea how boring a crisis free world is?
which experiments showed that they dont work?
The experiments intended to show that they do.
There's no such thing as free energy.
what is there then?
If you believe in the "free energy" hype then you're a buffoon.
really? how do you explain the video than?
I only watch part of it but none of the clips I saw were demonstrating perpetual motion, and the whoever implied they were needs to take a physics class.
It's a very clever device, but the problem with perpetual motion devices isn't in coming up with something that can run by itself indefinitely, but in extracting useful work from it. When you try, they invariably grind to a halt.

If something like this worked, not all the money from all the oil companies in the world could keep it from the public.
I also watched some micro machines that imitate this motion like, two molecules going back and forth in between two magnetically opposite molecules and everytime they pass, it creates a magnetic field. Same as all these things, except very tiny. You only had to shake it to make it start.

I dont know, the whole thing might be a faery tale. But look at this for example: [link]
That one looks very easy to fake. Note, for instance, 2:26 where you can see the wires that supply current to the motor are still in place, and lead to one of the corners where a magnet is fastened with electrical tape. It would be very easy to conceal a small battery there, not one big enough to power the fan at full speed, but big enough to spin it fast enough to look impressive. If it were an actual "free energy" machine, there would be no reason for those wires to still be there.

Here's the thing: Conservation of energy is a very well-understood, very well-tested principle. It, together with the other laws of thermodynamics, underlies most of our technology. It's used routinely to predict with a high degree of accuracy how physical systems are going to work before they're put into operation. It's one of those laws that's been so well-tested, and so often observed, and used to make so many accurate predictions, that showing it wrong would require the most extraordinary of proofs.