Why?

What makes One Religion better then the Other?? why is that we Have people saying that If you Don't Believe in God you go to Hell? why do we Have to Worship to some one who has yet to show himself? so many questions so many Answers yet little has been said and told but those Answers Come from a Book ...... see my problem a Blind Faith is more like it fallow a book that tells a tale about A man *more then a Man* that Made our World,Made or Sun Light Chemical Reaction's the Who'll shin dig everything and anything so that we can Worship him then die and go to a So called Heaven or Hell * according to a good amount of people, that you will go to Hell if you don't fallow him or Worship him * so what makes My motives Right or Wrong? what makes me so Sinful? and Why, why am i to Be Sin'd including Millions of people? why can't we all just Live in Peace with Each other? and trade and be happy and not yell at who is wrong and who is right about Religion?

i just want to see a world that Dose not hate each others gut's for who they are and what they stand for.

So my Question to you guys is Why?
Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sorry but fist association I got when reading this was: running for miss(mr) world :D World peace!

Back to the topic: Why? Because people are lazy; it's easier to follow then think for yourself.

why can't we all just Live in Peace with Each other?
You can get your answer in the No exit (by Sartre): “Hell is—other people!” or if you're more of a TV guy: watch any reality show - sooner or later a conflict arises. Face it, we are not peaceful creatures; we need drama.
Because each religion tells their followers that it is the best one and the others must be converted
Because it claims to have a better solution for whatever the problem happens to be.
Nothing makes on religion better than the other, they just tend to act like they are, and often are used as a crutch for the inherent human weaknesses instead of, oh you know...SCIENCE! Science could really use the 10% of their paycheck they're skimping out on.
Because some religions are obviously fake, yet people use them to brainwash whole generations. Religion is a tool of politics, nothing more. When a person believes in God, why would you make him decide from the preconstructed visions of God? Books and facts have many interpretations, and holy books are not an exception.
Because violence.
I understand your frustration. I am having it too. basically people who think that only their religions are correct usually are narrow minded people, who haven't studied other religions deep enough. or maybe they study them, but only from the sources which expose bad things about other religions. anyway, there are many religious people out there who think differently. just check at this: [link] and [link] .

also, you may want to search in the internet what Anthony de Mello, Kahlil Gibran, and Swami Vivekanandha have said about different religions (different than theirs).

also, some religions are inherently pluralistic, for example Baha'i, and some branch of Hindusim.
Why would you expect anyone in any ideology to not think it's better than others? Why would they be part of it if they did not think so? In fact; why would you even have respect for them if they did something they did not think was good enough that other people should as well to a large degree? That simply means they care more about themself than others.
I personally want to take the blame of failing you and I mean everyone here who been asking and fighting over the answers to the question you be asking, it has not, will not and never will it be God who has failed to show himself to this world, not him but his children(not all but most) who have failed to give what he has been and has been desiring to give out to this world, forgive me for my failing, blame me and not Him. The questions of those who wholeheartedly want to know the answers will receive them soon, the time of insufficient answers that we, his children, have been giving you is coming to an end, the answers you truly need it coming. Those who need to be satisfied will be satisfied, those who need comfort will be comforted, the time is coming when you will get what you need and been asking from God.
Perspective. One's truth may be bullshit to others.

"i just want to see a world that Dose not hate each others gut's for who they are and what they stand for."
That's not going to happen any time soon.
What makes One Religion better then the Other??

Mine is what's best for me. That's it. The rest doesn't apply.
How come? Why can't it work for other's?
The short answer is because we are fools. The long answer is because we know we are fools.
and Yet People still Strive for Answer's, and why are we Fool's?
One reason we are fools is because we ask too many bloody questions.
then i guess i am a Lost Fool for without Question's i would be lost in a Bliss, Blindly walking to my pending doom, and how would i know who i truly am? and my i die as a fool for my quest for Answers will not end thusly
The fool is a fool who says he is a fool. On the other hand, I am a fool who thinks foolishly.
"What makes One Religion better then the Other?"

Ask God yourself. He's the only one who will be able to answer satisfactorily on that issue =). Well, I mean, other people can answer, but his answer, well, it settles it, if you know what I mean.

"why is that we Have people saying that If you Don't Believe in God you go to Hell?"

Because that's their interpretation of the verses. Some people like that interpretation, others do not.

"why do we Have to Worship to some one who has yet to show himself?"

Because he asks us to. But more in line with it, it's because learning to use faith is important for the afterlife.

"yet little has been said and told but those Answers Come from a Book"

Where does the book come from? Revelation. Is the book flawless? I don't think so, but it is very very good, and contains lots of revelation to look at.

In any case, you shouldn't believe in God simply because a book says so; you should ask for a witness from the Spirit... you should ask God to confirm that he is there in your knowledge.

"so what makes My motives Right or Wrong?"

That's a large subject of debate. Some say God makes things right or wrong. Others say there is an inherent property. I generally prefer the first, but I know many who prefer the second.

"what makes me so Sinful?"

You are tempted. I am tempted. Temptation sometimes leads to sin. The good things is God allows repentance, so sin isn't this trap pit it might have been.

"why can't we all just Live in Peace with Each other?"

Because we don't want to, I'm afraid. =/

"and trade and be happy and not yell at who is wrong and who is right about Religion? "

Because who is right an wrong is an important issue. There's a lot of conflicting thoughts. Your goal is to find the correct one. Thus, there is a lot of incorrect ones, right? And when someone says 'is that wrong' you are going to say 'yes', right? So, we end up with the conflicts we have.

"i just want to see a world that Dose not hate each others gut's for who they are and what they stand for."

So do I. But, it isn't for me to make other people's decisions. I will do my best with what I have to encourage that type of peace though, much of the time.
Why is one religion "better" than another? Why, because it has more followers willing to defend it and pay their preachers of course.
lol, that is true to a Extent, thanks for the Funny and witty comment XD
No problem, I rarely say no to a chance to mock organized religion ;)
Because it is fun. And because I don't like organized religion.