Closed to new replies
November 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 93

oh no I have sinned

:iconhorrificsensation:
HorrificSensation Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012
I think everybody in the world has sinned, I mean who hasnt really?? Even really religious people have sinned, my best friend being a christian has sinned and is still!... So wouldnt that mean everybody is going to "hell"?... oh wait we'll all be forgivin if we believe in god and jesus right? and if we dont we're gonna spend the rest of eternity in flames just because what we did made us and others around us happy? Just because I choose not to follow god and jesus, I'm damned? I have sinned alot.Broken so many of their rules. but I was happy doing so. So even if I'm happy it doesnt matter? So what should I do? just be miserable and go to church on their day off? and dedicate almost everything to something that may not even exist? ...sigh.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsoulmankicks:
soulmankicks Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
do what you feel makes you happy as long as you don't go break no laws, listen to paris hilton, work for the disney channel (lol). but in all seriousness as long as you do things that compromise your moral compass and can tell when enough is enough i say have at it. we've all sinned without a doubt what you do with the knowledge of what sin is up to you
:iconmacker33:
macker33 Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I can just go to confession.
:iconbullet-magnet:
Bullet-Magnet Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
We all "sin" because it has been arranged that it is impossible for us not to. "Sins" are all things that we cannot help but do. It's an insidious trap, but a clever one: make us feel guilt for things we are definitely going to do and will will come crawling back for forgiveness time after time. In monotheism it's based largely around sexuality. I've heard of other, tribal religions with the same trap, but based on food.
:iconhurricaneclaw:
Hurricaneclaw Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Sin's a funny word. It's fun to say. Siiiiiinnnn~
:iconmaltese101:
maltese101 Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Student General Artist
I sinned too.
But there's no such thing as an invisible man resting on the clouds now, is there?
:iconganunba-questionmark:
ganunba-questionmark Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
We all have sinned.

But God doesn't calls the qualified.

He qualifies the called.
:iconunclegargy:
UncleGargy Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I went off religion when they said that a new born baby could be a sinner. No wonder some people go off the rails and do bad stuff. We're stuffed from the outset...
HorrificSensation Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
yeah but some of the 'bad' stuff that religion thinks is 'bad' actually isnt 'bad' XD since when was having sex 'bad' till marrige lol or smoking weed when its NATURAL :)
:iconunclegargy:
UncleGargy Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, I've done one of the things you've mentioned ;-) But it was good
HorrificSensation Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012
yeah its a good thing, its a natural part of life :) so why is that a sin i wonder lol
Add a Comment: