Closed to new replies
November 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

Walk a fine line between Heaven and Hell

:icondjgfunkna40oz:
DjGfunkNa40oz Featured By Owner Nov 2, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
The Devil can give you or do anything for you God can. Money, Women, Drugs, but the only thing the Devil cant do is get you out of Hell. Either alive on the streets or dead in a cell we all walk a thin line between Heaven and Hell.

(I don't have the picture at the moment but I will post a picture soon of the fine line soon.)

Devious Comments

:icondeshrubber:
deshrubber Featured By Owner Nov 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Threads need to ask a question or start a conversation, not just make a statement. :)

:lock:
:iconkemcar:
kemcar Featured By Owner Nov 2, 2012
I don't believe in the existence of hell or heaven. Who can prove that there are things called Heaven and Hell and you have to go through them, its just an imagination that people have created to scare you so that you follow what they want you to.
:iconno-doves-fly-here:
no-doves-fly-here Featured By Owner Nov 2, 2012
"Women"

Yeah, because women are objects to be handed out like trick-or-treat candies.

Fuck the hell off.
:iconhippo-rim-job:
hippo-rim-job Featured By Owner Nov 2, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I'm thinking the speaker referred to women because he is male. If you think there aren't women out there who objectify men, think again.
:iconno-doves-fly-here:
no-doves-fly-here Featured By Owner Nov 2, 2012
Women who objectify men do so based on and as a result of standards set by men themselves. Sexual objectification of men by women is a form of self-oppression on our part.
Women who objectify men do so based on and as a result of standards set by men themselves.

Yep. And no woman gets all dolled up and goes out in public, barely dressed, hoping to be looked at (but not touched) by a man. I'm sure that's our fault though. We have a sex drive and therefore are guilty, just for being around and liking to look at them. :rofl:

That's like a fat person saying that Mc Donald's is oppressing them by being open and selling food.

Most of the women I know who claim to be oppressed by men are actually oppressed by the media and their own low self esteem and inability to stop placing so much value on shit they see in magazines. You know who was oppressed by a man? My mom. My dad beat the shit out of her whenever he was drunk.

You think women are the only ones whose behavior is dictated by someone else? We can't hug each other in public without someone thinking we are gay. We can't cry during movies without someone passing judgment on us for it. If we wanted to stay at home with our children while our wife works, we would soon find ourselves as a guest on Jerry Springer.

Oppression...that's a good one.

:iconkimihro:
Kimihro Featured By Owner Nov 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I know, right?
Sounds like something someone would write to justify their inability to get along with authority figures.
:iconkimihro:
Kimihro Featured By Owner Nov 2, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
The idea of Hell is relative. What if your Hell is another man's Heaven? It would be an incentive for them to walk the path of your Devil.

We all walk a line, but its thinness or thickness is entirely up to one's moral compass in the end. Some actions outweigh the end result of eternal damnation, if they even believe in such things.
Add a Comment: