Help, my girlfriend is a nympho

So, I've been dating this girl for a few weeks, and she recently admitted to me that she's a nymphomaniac. Unfortunately (?) for her, I've yet to tell her that I'm a virgin and I'm waiting for marriage. My folks like her, and we get along great, but I don't know what to tell her. When we are with other people it's never a problem, when we're alone the topic always comes up. Always.

Part of me wants to tell her she's fine to go screw around with other guys, but the other part is kind of wondering if I should just go for it (if you will).

Please help. What do I do?
Comments127
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Stop being a fucking baby and have sex jesus christ. Or wait until marriage to be a failure at sex and lose an obviously great girl. "Oh noes my life is over because my penis was in a certain location on the planet before I was married". Its dumb, get over it.

Failing that give me her number cause if thats true she isnt going to stick around.
if you're abstinent, then you shouldn't be with her at all. you shouldn't be unequally yoked with someone whose beliefs don't parallel your own
Well, sex is an important part of a relationship, my friend.

Personally, I think that the tradition of waiting for marriage is sooo outdated. What's the point? So you can give your future wife an awesome gift? I think it would be an even more awesome gift if you got some practice in and were able to give her some pretty mindblowing rather than awkward sex on your wedding night.

PS. Sex is awesome.
OH...wow hard indeed! try to talk to her ok? if she loves you then she'll wait till you get married or whatev. or you could go against your morals and do it ALL NIGHT LONG! but talk to her please. it usually helps
if u dn't someone else will :) it's jus a matter of time. Be a man and give the women what she needs.
If you don't want to do it don't do it. I'm sure this girl is nice, but it's usually only one relationship in your life that will last forever. Don't throw away something you're saving over a relationship that probably isn't permentant. Just my 2 cents.
tell her how you feel and to not keep bringing it up. if it continues and you still want to stay a virgin then your going to beak up. its a lot of tension, especially because you both don't understand each other. If you stay together then one of you is going to have to give something up...in this case its sex or virginity and a girl won't want to give up sex. :)
It seems you two are incompatible. Even if you have sex to please her (and OH GOD DON'T, do it for YOU, not someone else!) you'll still be walking on two different roads with the sex thing.

Unless, of course, she's not actually a nymphomaniac and, not realising you're a virgin, is telling you this so you'll like her more. Keep that as a possibility.
If anything, I think girls are more interested in sex than boys, it's just nature.
well, i guess either you change your opinion or you should break up. i mean, someone who love sex, don't wait. when you like to swimm or whatever, you won't stop just because your boy/girlfriend are afraid of water. yeah love can do alot but every human being have their own needs and if you can't give her what she want, then sooner or later she search that on someone else.
i think you just live once. when you love someone, why not share something special together and discover other worlds together. i don't think sex is a sin or somethin' like that. sex is a way of share closeness, love and the feeling or being something special.
Stick with your morals. If she loves you and wants to be with you she'll respect it.
You shouldn't EVER tell her to go screw with other guys cause she'll end up leaving you for one of them.
If she really is a nympho then I'd say go with the flow and and give her what she wants ;)

And if your waiting for marriage to have sex then all I can say is since this girl is a nympho then I think shes the wrong girl for you:/ because I doubt she'd change
if u tell her to go screw with other guys she will think its normal to cheat on u

i dont even know wat man would ever say that to his girl... thats pathetic i would feel like a loser... a tool
Personally if you really want to wait until marriage dating a girl that has Nymphomania is probably overall a very bad idea. I know from personal experience because my boyfriend is one. I'm lucky to be with him because I'm hyper sexual and thus sex for us isn't a problem. My condition is simply a less severe form of Nymphomania.

But take it from me. Nympho's need sex. It's not a matter of waiting or not. Because she cares about you she may try and wait it out, not do anything, but eventually whether she wants to or not she'll end up trying to force you or she'll cheat on you. It's the way these things work.

If you're set on staying with her and not doing the whole sex thing my recommendation is to look into alternative things. You can still get her off without actually having intercourse. As long as she gets off, I'm sure she'll be happy. Then you can keep your vow, and she'll be happy too.
I think generally the wait until after you are married is a bad idea.

My reasoning for this is that sex is another way to connect with someone. It is one of many ways to establish trust, and a better understanding of the person whom you are with.

If you and your partner do not seem to connect with each other during sex, it can hurt the overall relationship. (especially in your situation where she is a nympho).

Think of it with the same respect of living with someone before marriage. If you don't live with someone for a while before getting married, it can hurt the relationship afterwards if there are things that just do not jive well in that new environment and it may bring up "why the hell would I marry this person?" type of thoughts.

Same thing can be said with sex.

Now I am not saying run over and go "Hey, lets just do it!"

If you think she is the lady for you, talk with her about how you feel about the situation.

Let her know there are some things you need to talk about, do it in a comfortable, private setting and let her know you are a virgin and your thoughts. Judge her reaction and make decisions from there.

Hope this helps.
I have no advice.
I just want to praise this thread title. It is beyond awesome.
It's like a drive-in movie.

Hope your problem gets solved.
Please continue...
Stick with what you believe. I told my boyfriend that I wouldn't have sex until I was married, and he admitted that he was still a virgin too. We waited until our wedding day to finally do it, and I'm glad that we waited! If you really like this girl, don't be afraid to discuss your morals with her! Don't falsely advertise yourself as something you don't want to be. Good luck!
So, here's what happened:

I talked to her, and expressed that I wasn't really ready to take that step just yet. She smiled, and said she'd gotten that impression from me, and that she respected that. Apparently, guys have a problem saying no to her! :lol: So, after a bit of soul-searching, she called me and said that she was willing to wait, and if I wasn't comfortable with her screwing around (Which, i realized i'm -not-) she would do her best to be faithful.

So, in the end, we're together and she's doing her best despite the fact that I'll never quite let her get some, and I feel like the relationship's better off for it.
d00d sex is awesome.
If both of you are happy now, then let sleeping dogs lie.
think of it this way, if you do give her your virginity... she won't appreciate it 100th as much as a fellow virgin. don't throw your innocence away.