Jail...

Im 15 And Im The Type That Steals, Vanadlizes, Blazes, Drinks, Smokes, Pill-Pops.
ive pretty much been an asshole to everyone since like 7th grade which im ok with.
but im a small white guy which means jail or a treatment center would not be good because out in the real world i use weapons to protec myself, i obviously cant carry weapons in jail other than toothbrush shivs.
so i dunno what to do...
if i go to jail ill be ass fucked.
if i chnage my ways ill feel an emptyness inside and probally just finsh myself off.
Comments397
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
>>>cocksucker? where the fuck did you get that from, people really think you're smart when you use homophobic retorts.

Given that you're effectively a giant walking pussy with no penis, testicles or scrotum, how the hell is the term homophobic? =P
you sound like a twat, stop being such a rudeboy and think about your future and how being stupid like this while affect it, you will probably regret it. im 15 too and ive done a load of stupid shit but i stopped it all cos i dont want to end up a bum with a shit life. get over yourself.
Hahaha, thanks for the laugh Mr. Troll. I haven't read anything this funny in a while.
Why do you do these things? I think that's what you need to ask. Don't get me wrong, I was and still mainly am the same sort. I managed to stay outta jail cause I do it with smarts, for fun and profit, not out of some masochistic tendency or self-hate. Keep it real, keep it smart. Don't do shit just to do it.
i stole to pay for drugs!
Well, the only way is to straighten up. Stop being a cut up, figuratively and literally. Join a gym and bulk up. Ditch your dumbassed friends. Turn your ass around.
i not really into that mussle man bullshit.
You don't need to be. As I said, I'm wiry muscle. You won't find me on the page of some olympic magazine. It's possible to be very strong without being oversized.
God damn it, wah wah wah wah wah. Suck it up and suck it down, and suck on them if told. Take your medicine like a man.
I know exactly what your going through.

I'm the exact same way. A pill popping smoker that drinks and vandalizes, blazes, does drugs. I've done it all. I just got out of a treatment facility...like today I got out. But I have to tell you. Being straight clean is a hella lot better than being in some jail where youll get raped.

So Ima lay is straight for ya. From street kid to street kid.

what do you want more? To be clean and have a normal life wit a "good girl" orto be locked up for good and get ass raped all most daily?
well what's the reason behind your behavior. i think that'll answer the question. you're only giving the surface
I'm hoping you do go to jail (in the nicest possible way...if that's possible). The reason I say is, if you do, hopefully the people in there are going to be major assholes to you, and you'll see exactly what it's like to be on the receiving end. Hopefully that'll change you somehow.

As for weapons, I don't know what you carry, to be honest I don't want to know, but why do you carry? Apart from the whole ';protection' thing.
protection for sure, and theres no nice way to say i hope you go to jail.
Face it, bud. You need a major beating to set you straight. My parents belted the shit out of me when I fucked up. Yours just spoiled you.
fuck they don't give me shit, they ignore me which i guess works out both ways.
he hit me once and i hit him back harder and that was the end of that.
stand up for yourself.
Then your dad's a pussy. Mine was a huge man before the drink took him, and hitting him was like smashing a brick wall. Don't accuse me of not standing up for myself - I'm not the one whining about getting raped. Pound for pound I outmuscle a lot of people and I'm quick to boot. And I take shit from no one.

When I was 16 some purple belt karate dipshit was harassing us. We told him to fuck off, he told us to make him. I took him up on that offer and within 5 seconds I had him in a 'blood choke'. Fight over.
nah non violent revenge is more fufulling because it actully takes brains.
Yeah, but if the victim comes for revenge you need to be able to fight him off.
Don't get caught.
The older you get, the smarter you become. Do more shit, with less risk of getting caught. It's thrilling, seriously.
i havn't been caught yet.
Well, good for you.
Sex, drugs, rock and roll and booze.It get's a bit boring when you start growing up though.

Have fun while it lasts.
Then why are you bitching about jailtime?
because i have a good chance of being caught soon dipshit!
Then stop doing it, shit-for-brains!