Closed to new replies
August 17, 2006
Link

Statistics

Replies: 53

I Hate My Boyfriend

:iconjillinthebox:
JillinTheBox Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2006  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I hate my boyfriend. I've been dealing with his complete lack of anger managment for a year and a half, everything from getting plates thrown at me to having my car keys stolen so I physically can't leave him.

He won't let me break-up with him, though. I've dumped in FIVE times and every time he imediately switches from raging maniac to victimized puppy and physically holds me down or follows me in his car to force me to stay with him by either crying and begging forgiveness or just saying that he'll kill himself if he has to live without me. I can't get rid of him!!

I've tried everything. I've lied to him so he'll fin out and get mad at me, I've told him to his face that I hate him, I've acted like a nasty bitch 24/7, and I even did drugs behind his back so he'd think I was rediculous and leave me....but no!

This shit happens to girls all the time I know. I just don't knwo how many girls end up with legally-mental boyfriends that own entire arsenals. I'm desperate to get away from him, I'll do anything! I just don't know what's left to do besides cheat on him and I can't do that because with his jealously someone will be either dead or severly maimed. I hate him so much and I just want out. What is there left to do??

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

JillinTheBox Featured By Owner Aug 18, 2006  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Yea, he'd be sitting right next to his brother and his best friend if he got locked up. What a wholesome family, eh? Thank you for the idea, it's not hard to get him worked up either.
:iconglori305:
Glori305 Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2006
Restraining order.

Then, enforce it.
:iconcigarettesofcandy:
cigarettesOFcandy Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2006
basically.
:iconim-fine-again:
im-fine-again Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2006   Photographer
Walk away and don't look back.
:iconimalittleteapot:
Imalittleteapot Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2006
you're not loving yourself if you keep this relationship going. love is about give and take. do you really think this relationship could last? you deserve more than that. i've sort of been in the situation you are in, and it took me a while to realize that a breakup was the best option. he's just using you for his own emotional sustenance. if you care about yourself, just get out of it.
it's hard to break up with someone, but sometimes it's the only way. call the police if you're scared for yours or anyone else's safety. ya gotta put yourself first in this kind of situation.
:iconmunkeyscare:
munkeyscare Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2006
Break up with him and get a restraining order if you have to... I had to deal with a situation like this once... And the guy didn't kill himself and is actually happy with someone else and grateful that I finally made him quit being a babyabout it
JillinTheBox Featured By Owner Aug 18, 2006  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I wish he would just find someone else but he's convinced he never would, like an idiot. It's just that I believe it when he says he'll kill himself or something because he tried to with the last bitch he was with. But yea, he is being a huge baby, it's amazing that I'm 5 years younger and he's the one that has fits like a 2-year-old :dohtwo:
:iconmunkeyscare:
munkeyscare Featured By Owner Aug 18, 2006
If you really want him to quit, then you are going to have to stand up for yourself. If you are afraid that he is going to try to kill himself, then tell one of his friends so they can make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.
:iconrustedwings:
rustedwings Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2006
You have to understand that he won't kill himself. I've been in a borderline abusive situation before and one friend said something to me that really changed my perspective and helped me take charge:

If he's treating you like this it's because he's selfish and doesn't honestly care about you. The most important thing to him is himself, and because of that he would never put himself in any real danger, and he certainly won't kill himself. You're the only person in real danger in this situation.

As for wanting another girl to come in and take him away, don't give yourself the easy way out! If you don't want to be with him that's the end of the story. Break up, don't take the calls, don't give in, report him to the police every time he won't stay away. You have a change to take charge and put yourself in a better situation, aren't you worth that?
:iconcyla:
cyla Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2006  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Restraining order.
Add a Comment: