Closed to new replies
March 25, 2006
Link

Statistics

Replies: 215

My mom wishes I was dead...

:iconbatgirl435:
batgirl435 Featured By Owner Mar 25, 2006
My mom hates me. She calls me every bad name imaginable and tortures me daily. Becoming a teenager is supposed to be a great birthday right? Wrong. On my 13the birthday my mom told me that she wished she had an abortion with me and my twin. Then, she stole my money and disappeared for a month. When she came back she said it was all my fault. And she always tells me "I killed my father"(he died when I was four) "I killed my grandmother"( died when I was in 5th grade) and "I killed my grandfather" (died last year). My life is a living hell. I don't know what I should do. Sometimes I feel like killing myself but then I think better of it. I'm thinking of divorcing my mom this summer when I turn 14 so then it's legal for me to do that. All of her friends believe every word she says. The cops have even been over here a few times but they always believe my mom because she used to work for the town that we currently live in. They even yelled at me so that I was in tears. Can anyone give me any advice on what I should do? I don't want to go to counseling or anything because my mom will just pull her "They toture me!!" crying act.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmickthedroog:
mickthedroog Featured By Owner Apr 1, 2006
I'm so sorry. I thought it was bad just having an irresponsible mother let alone.

thanks to this country's legal system you cannot escape her until of age. Just do not let her throw you in jail

just as another person said, find a social worker, it's never too late. promise.
batgirl435 Featured By Owner Apr 3, 2006
GAh.......okay. I just can't wait to leave!!!
:iconpeonydreams:
peonydreams Featured By Owner Apr 1, 2006   Photographer
another thing is maybe tape the evidence so you have prove for this or something. I'm terrible sorry to hear about your mom, since she isn't mature by blaming you and your twin sister
Shya
:icontinky02:
tinky02 Featured By Owner Apr 1, 2006
go on with ur life and prove to her that u can succeed w/o her. sounds evil but it works.. we got the same situation but diff tortures but if ya need to talk or anything jst leave me a msg aitey? :big hug:
^_^ yup.
:iconshadow44darkness:
Shadow44Darkness Featured By Owner Mar 31, 2006   Writer
God, I'm so sorry. That must REALLY be a living hell. I've never really been in a situation like that but all I can say it that if you're mom is treating you like that, you should get some help from a church or one of thoose hotlines. Do you have any relatives that you could go to? If you do, I would go to them, get as far away from her as you can. I hope everything goes okay and good luck! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:iconshadow44darkness:
Shadow44Darkness Featured By Owner Mar 31, 2006   Writer
God, I'm so sorry. That must REALLY be a living hell. I've never really been in a situation like that but all I can say it that if you're mom is treating you like that, you should get some help from a church or one of thoose hotlines. Do you have any relatives that you could go to? If you do, I would go to them, get as far away from her as you can. I hope everything goes okay and good luck! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:iconarrow-in-the-dark:
arrow-in-the-dark Featured By Owner Mar 31, 2006
Do you live in America? Cos i don't know any child line help services over there, but there is always a childline service you could go to. I don't think it's a healthy environment for you to live in and it must be stopped. Your mum is taking advantage of your weaknesses as a child and is going to do real damage if it's not stopped.
Has she ever showed any compassion to you? Like given you a hug? Or said "I love you?"
If not, then you need help, and i livein the UK, so i don't know if i could give it, but try to find a helpline service, or talk to someone at school. (a teacher) and make sure they take you seriously.
I really feel for you, and am behind your problem 100% And do you have a twin? Or a friend? If so, get them to give you a hug. A big one.
:iconcrazydangerous:
crazydangerous Featured By Owner Mar 30, 2006
ever thought about drowning your mom when she's drunk and makeing it look like she passed out and just drowned? 2 canadian girls did it and would have got away with it if they wern't stupid enough to brag about getting away with it.
something to think about.

yeah really sorry about your situation i wish i could do something about your situation.
Add a Comment: