My boyfriend cheated on me with my twin sister...i dunno what to do

i have an identical twin sister and she's always flirted with my boyfriend of 6 months and one night when i was gone, he stopped by. they ended up having anal sex. i got home right as then finished and heard him yelling from our room 'you ain't going to be able to defecate for a week!'. i left and came back later because i was so shocked and when i did, he said 'hey :insert my sister's name:' so he didn't even know it was my sister that he had anal sex with!!! the thing is, i would never have anal with him and he knew this. i think he may have faked it, but i have non way of knowing. also, my sister is denying anything ever happened...that they just hung out and she didn't know whether he thought she was me or her. so i just don't know what to do. i mean, i really love him so i don't know who to blame: her, him, myself, all of the above. i haven't talked to him since it happened on saturday night.
Comments67
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Your twin is a ho. A complete, dirty ho. How disgusting. I'd beat her ass down.
well is it so bad with yer sista? i wish my gf had a sister... (twice tha sex!) lol...... yeah anal isnt that fantastic anyway. just give him it once or twice mabye and he'l get over it. "regular' feels better, anal is just something new. lots of guys have a "thing" about it, but it really isnt that good. id rather know my partner was enjoying it too. its a little gross as well. tho not as bad as sex close to her period. :(
...ok a bit off topic.. but hey.
This whole things smells bogus now.

First off ... who the fuck actually says "deficate" ... let alone say, "You'll won't be able to deficate for a week".

Secondly .. the whole three's company meets the family, is just wrong and I like to believe that no real person with a brain cell would allow such a thing, unless they had the world's worst case of depression and low self esteem.
That's from that movie - Bad Santa.
'When i'm through with you, you ain't gonna be able to shit for a week.'
Ah that makes sense, a stupid saying from a stupid movie.

Thanks for the clarification.

:D

-Brandon.
Hey, that movie wasn't stupid.
Wait a second...
Nope, i'm thinking of something else.
But I wont' hear a word against Billy Bob Thornton.
The only thing I remember from that movie is "Fuck me, Santa". That chick was my kind of freak.
hahaha...wow...does the 'quick' in your name stand for your mental agility??
No, it means my ability to kick someone in the face quicker then anyone else.

:roll:
Kick his sorry ass, and Tell your sister to stop what she is doing
"My boyfriend did my twin sister up the ass and he didn't know it was me."

:rofl:

*reads a few posts down*

"Okay, I confronted my sister and I told her she can have anal from him whenever she wants as long as she does my chores."

:omg: ... :rofl: Stop it..STOP! I can't breath! I can't breath! Oh god this is a fuckin' joke thread...
Who cares who he cheated on you with? He still cheated on you! Dump the bastard. If you don't dump him, you can't realistically expect him to be faithful to you because he's already proven himself to be a cheating bastard. I don't see how that's a hard decision to make. And he didn't know your TWIN sister was your sister? So what if he had? It wouldn't have made it any better or worse.
maby your bf mistaked your sister for you? And because she wanted something with him, he let him go along?
maby your bf mistaked your sister for you? And because she wanted something with him, he let him go along?

I don't believe you. Hope the countdown helped prepared you for that.
oh, your sister's really pathetic!!And cant your boyfriend even figure out who's you and who's your sister?my advice: dump him.
Dump the loser, Once a cheater, always a cheater. and maybe give your sister a good facial bruise.
the disappointing thing is that you know it wasn't cuz she was hotter. if you don't do springer, choose a more moderate talk show. cry on tv a little bit, and then walk away with a handful of cash. it will make you feel much better. also, keep in mind that things will be better in the future. you'll look back and wander why you even liked that dude in the first place. fuck the past.
just be glad you aren't a conjoined twin, or have two heads, and he cheated on you that way. that would suck much.
If it's not a joke, you've stumbled across the secret desire of many people the world over. Everyone ends up happy...in a way. :) You don't need to fit into society's narrow-minded viewpoint of how people are "supposed to be" when it comes to relationships and sex. Do whatever you like. I'll be straight up and tell ya that one of the things my gf and I would like to do is have another woman in our relationship...but society down here is pretty unforgiving with that kind of thing so it'll probably never happen. :( But hey, if this arrangement you have works for the three of you, then don't let anyone tell you that it's "wrong" because if it makes you all happy, then that's the only thing that matters. :)

If it is a joke, then damn...try writing some good stories for literotica because you certainly have talent. :)
Wow, really confused by all of this- but congrats! Mostly to your boyfriend, really not seein a downside for him, and heck you don't have to do chores. And yer sister, well she's gonna make a great wife someday. lol, I'm assuming this is a joke.
that's awful. i'm sorry you are having to deal with this.