Ever had to turn a guy down?

Comment hidden
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
How about you straight-up be honest and tell him you're not interested politely? You're so bold here so be bold in front of HIM. And, if you can't be polite, tell him (and the, in your words, "dumb girl" who just wanted you to say "hi" to her) to fuck off.

I saw your original post and you seem to be quite mean-spirited. Why even volunteer if you can't seem to stand the people there?
I've turned down a girl once. Her best friend(I assume) wrote a 'love letter' to her with my name written on it. She approached me and thanked me saying that she's liked me for some time now, but I had to break it to her. I told her friend that I don't write in that sweet of a way, and more importantly, my handwriting looks TERRIBLE.

We kinda laughed it off but it definitely looked like I hurt her feelings(even though it really wasn't written by me).
Tell him straight that you don't have a boyfriend because you have no interest in seeking a relationship. If he's still persistent after that, confront him about the impression that he's giving off. If he can't respect that you have no interest, he's being a douche with a capital BAG and should be shut down then and there with a; "I'm not interested in you that way".
I turned down a few in my time. Just keep cockblocking them and ignoring them. But only do that AFTER you told them clearly you're not interested
Comment hidden
Nah, usually when i ignore them they'll let me go and forget about me eventually
If they're stubborn, it's best to just say it clearly.
No offense but your grammar... is this a joke or serious?
Lmao oh wow the original OP looks waaay different than it is now
 Edited 9 hours ago

My comment was 10 hours ago, and OP has since edited their original post. I may have been a bit harsh on OP, but only because of the rude things OP's original post said against the mentally handicapped people... I don't tolerate that kind of stuff.