Possibly Suicidal Deviant - Is there any way we can help?

Just found out a certain very young deviant passed away due to cancer very recently, and apparently her boyfriend is taking it really hard. 

His journal reads: 
I don't what much to say.... but I just wanna be in my lowest fucking point in my life...
I don't know anymore...

[username omitted] 

Thank you for being the sweetest and kindest girlfriend I ever have. Your fight with cancer is done. I hope you are happy up above. You will never be forgotten, I swear.
You will always remain in my memories.

I am very very sorry I was not an enough boyfriend for you, I am sorry for my shortcomings.. I am really sorry! fuck...
I wish I could be able to fly to Japan and be with you in your hospital bed.. say I love you, and kiss you. But I couldn't! I am really sorry!

I love you.

fuck I am done...with my life.

Not posting either of their usernames for privacy's sake, but you can reverse google search the above journal text if you really want to find him. 

I don't even know him yet I'm high-key worried about him, but there's not much I can do except post words of encouragement on his profile and hope he's okay.

I need to go to class right now, but I had to post this now since time may be imperative. I'll be back in a couple hours to check up on this post. Sorry if this is the wrong forum. 
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Just send him a note. If he wants to talk, then he'll reply. If he doesn't want to talk, then he doesn't reply. Reaching out is all we can do. If people don't want to grab the hand, then they don't.
I will try to find him but... I do not know if I'm the better one to advise someone in something like this, but I can try to do my best
i'm not sure how to help but i could try if i ever found them
This is just heartbreaking... I hope we're able to give him at least some hope...
Check with Deviant-Cemetery about it. I'm one of the co-founders there.
Know the country? Maybe link him some hot-line numbers?
There's a resources thread stickied to this area

Talk to him if you can, offer yourself as someone he can talk to (use notes)

There isn't much that can be done beyond that.
That's sad..
I would try talking to him, through notes as maybe his feelings are personal to a point where he wouldn't want to discuss them fully on his journals/profiles.