Not allowed to talk anymore

Our family doesn't say it, but they set this rule in which we are forbidden to talk. If we talk, even to say thank you, or just to find something, we're ignored, and still, they complain saying we're annoying bitches. At the point of offering us $40 to shut up and never talk again.
We just can't take it... Having to live without even being able to talk to anyone irl at all, not hear a friendly voice, or even have a fun conversation. We can't handle it. We end having to lock ourself in our room so we don't leave, because if we do, they'll just ignore us and complain, complain, and complain more...
We just... Really can't handle it... We don't know what to do... Our online family is always busy, and we don't have friends. So... We don't know...
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You can talk to me on Skype.
they´re sick in the head. you need to walk away from that unhealthy environment or get them a psychologist because they are not okay. 

here´s what you do. you get friends outside that nuthouse, you get more contacts and continue social life as usual. you dont give in to the pressure, worst thing you could do is agree to them

nobody has the right to say you´re annoying bitch, take a picture of them and put it into public share saying this is the person that offended me for no reason.

and online friends arent real friends these people stab you in the back during day 1
We do have a psychologist actually, but... We do as we always do, hide how we feel

Outside isn't different either, its the same, but with more aggressive people who are willing to steal and even kill us

Well that'd take a while tbh, its like, the whole family

That's why all we have is our online family. We trust them, they care about us, and they have been with us for 2-3 years now. But other people... We can't trust them
oh yeah coz i dont trust "online family" and am very open and social with my real life contacts, anyone who wasnt social enough has dropped out from that game by now. dont hide how you feel just get it out there and say whats up with the people that are related :iconohjoyplz:

and you know stealing and killing might happen you never know but thats not a reason to shut your real family out, they´re not the ones to fear. 

anyways i´d suggest you just to get loads more friends if the family is unsocial as hell this season. it´s gonna work out, dont give up and always be yourself. you got this :iconawkwardwayhugplz:
Do you even know what would happen ? They'd be even more cruel! We know that, because last time we flipped out because of the way they treated us, they psychically harassed us...

Yes, they are, because between literally everyone we ever met, they're the ones who harasses us the most

Everyone rejects us
At the point of beating us
So what's the point ?
dude nobody got the right of touching you, call the police if they do that ever again

you could ask them why they harrass you or just move out. i wouldnt take treatment like this even for a day so you´re absolutely right with getting mad over this. 

the point´s that you got rights and you gotta stand up, let other adults know and do something about it instead of being a victim. pick up martial arts and build muscle so that they dont pick on you anymore, people only bully weaks coz they think they can beat him up in a fight, when you´re big and tall that doesnt happen anymore

still its kinda sad to hear that stuff like this happens. im sorry 
Last time was in months ago, and wasnt pretty... last time they hit us was back in 2013, ut ever since then we took security measures

We did a couple of time. All they said was pretty much because they "love" us

Sadly, wouldnt work. They know we're capable of killing every single one of them, especially since some already got in fights with us and we won

Dont be sorry, its not your fault after all
sure but i dont know if this is some gang war or ISIS thing but i´d move out if i were you coz that doesnt sound like an area where you´d want to work or raise children or take them to school

hope u figure it out im off to play stuff now, GL love&respect
View all replies
is this real or just a troll bait?
Sadly, its real...
We don't ever lie