Crystal Cleansing/care (Rods)

-note i made a journal and posting it here for help that watchers/searches might not be able to. Sorry if i posted on the wrong fourm for this.-

I honestly don't know much but got a dull after a while. I have looked around on clensing and curious on what your thoughts are. I am getting more soon found it helpful in certain situations. I currently have a dull/very grey tone rose quarts. I have tried some clensing on my own just scared of hurting it further. (Dull inside and bright pink outside. Might be the light or day sense it is rainy. ) id like to take care of the one i have before touching the other rose crystal i ordered to replace the one i have (the base broke and it dropped and has chips and scratches. Also wrapped it losely in wire to keep it from falling apart after putting the crystal back in its holder. ) it has been hanging from my keys/on me usually with my other crystal stone necklaces that have meaning to me. (Probably clense them aswell sense we are on that topic.)

Hemitie necklace (beads and falcon/eagle head)
Unakite sphere with dragon on it

Crystal rods with snskes that i am getting:
Natural Amethyst
Rose Quartz
Unakite
Opalite
Synthetic Golden Sand
And Malachite

Not sure if gemstones need clensing but have alxeandrite and midnight sapphire (both) with white diamonds (both alex. And sap. Are two different rings)

Thanks for the help
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Crystal looks like: sta.sh/218nddqtjr1r?edit=1

-have tried water, breath near window, and meditation.-
The best thing you can do is not bother. They are just rocks. They are very shiny rocks, but still rocks. Nothing more.
I would suggest a sea salt solution, but some stones are toxic, dissolve or fade when put in water, so if you want to clear their energies, leave them out in a sunny spot for a few days to a week and/or burn sage.

There are a few meditation techniques to clear their energy as well. 

If you want to charge them, meditate and focus your energies and intent into the crystal or put them under the light of the full moon.
A little bit of wax or WD-40 on the surface will make the scratches less visible. They can be polished smooth, but you need special equipment, if there is somebody who works with gems nearby they'll have it, otherwise you'll just have to settle for covering up the marks as best you can. 
Don't mind the scratches much but thanks for the suggestion/help ^.^
You are talking about cleaning and polishing the surface of the gem right? I mean, I read through the post but it was kind of hard to follow.
Yes and no ^^; (sorry for being confusing. Probably should place this in the other fourm)

Id like to know to clean the surface but aswell spiritually. If that may help the stone be brighter than it has been for the past few days.
Well I don't know anything about the spiritually part Sweating a little...
But, as far as cleaning the surface, I would suggest a Micro-fiber cloth, like the ones you get with a new pair of glasses. They won't scratch the surface and will leave it with a nice shine. I can't tell you what to use for cleaning, but I can suggest possibly staying away from using alcohol for cleaning. I heard somewhere that it dulls colors, but then again I can't be too sure....

I hope this helps :)