any creative ideas on asking a girl out?

Comment hidden
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Just ask her out. You're asking her to be your girlfriend, not to be your wife. There are plenty of future opportunities to be over-the-top and wild. Holidays, birthdays, ect.
Well you two already have that bond going. So it really doesn't have to be more complicated than simply asking her out. But if you want a spin on it, you CAN try something more complex.

Now let's backtrack a bit though. You want it to be EPIC, and YES I know what you mean. But no matter the relationship, when you try to make more of one before it's even begun, you're risking going in with a heavy hand, and maybe you'll get it, but it won't last. When you go into it wanting to make it EPIC before it has even started, you're burning the candle before it's even been lit, making more of something before you've even really been in it. I'm saying this from the point of view of ANY relationship.

Is that what you want it to be? Her first EPIC bi relationship, that was great, BUT SO SUFFOCATING? Because that is what it will be, because if you start it from square one like everything is BEYOND amazing, the only place left to go is down. If you start it being realistic, and calm, and thinking sweet rather than epic, you might have a chance. Unless all you want is a quick bang. By all means if ALL you want is a quick bang to justify yourself, manipulate her with epic. OTHERWISE, sweet, not epic.

You know her, that's a good point. So asking her out doesn't need to be that hard. I know it's hard for you because rejection will feel like twice as hard, because you'll think it's because of WHO you are... BUT IT ISN'T. First girl I asked out in highschool was my closest friend, like yours. And I was hers. Even after I asked her out, and in time went out with someone else, and that person didn't like her, and we fell through, we were still good friends. And one thing that you might find hard to accept. That sometimes the NO, is NOT because they don't care, or because of who you are, but SIMPLY because attraction is NOT a simply plus or minus. IF IT WAS, ALL women would be attracted to all men, and vice versa. That doesn't make sense does it? You're not attracted to EVERYONE that wants to fuck you are you?

So ask her out in a sweet way, and you know because you're her friend already, BUT don't make it EPIC before it's EVEN anything small. And don't take rejection as a rejection of YOU, but as a simple, not attracted in that way, if you can.
"Is that a phone in your pocket?
BECAUSE THAT ASS IS CALLING ME."

You'd either get punched in the eye for that or called a pervert. But it's fun. :)
Just ask.

Radical, I know.
It's difficult to give advice on this type of thing, since it's something that depends on each individual person and on how well you know said person. I think what you're looking for you're practically sitting on, you know what she likes what makes her smile and you know your talents. Put them together again, this time with that little hint of 'be my girlfriend' and ask her. 

If if your worried about her rejecting you, well, I'm sorry but that's the risk you take. 
Why does it need to be creative?
It seems OP thinks that everything he does should be engagement-level material.
"Hey, how'd you doing?"

"You like an adorable puppy. Can I take you out? :eyes:"
You're just asking her out, you're not asking her to marry you - so really, it shouldn't be 'epic'. Also, if she says no to your 'epic' asking, then you're left with an 'epic' fail. Finally, she may not want you to make it a big production, so you could be harpooning any chance you have right from the start.
Just ask her, if it doesn't go anywhere then you'll at least know weather or not she feels the same way as you.