I feel so old

i'll be 25 in December I don't want to be 25 in December what do I do I'm already too old
Comments42
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
When you start to have trouble walking or your back starts to hurt, than you can tell me that you feel old.
25? Hah! I'm older than you, nah-nah-nah-nah-nah!  Digging for gold 
Want to feel even older, listen to someone 5 years your junior say 25 feels old =p
when ur 40 youll be wishing you were 25 again
You're older than you've ever been, and now you're even older...time keeps marching on, and time still keeps marching on...

Yeah, I think I had a freak-out in my mid twenties, as did at least a few of my friends. Then you get a little older and grow up more and your outlook changes *shrug*. 

What exactly bothers you about being 25? Is it the idea of 'growing up'? Because you only have to 'grow up' as much as you want to- I mean you have to figure out some way to keep a roof over your head and food in your belly, but aside from that you don't really have all that many limits. Just about everybody I'm friends with at this point is in their mid 30s-40s and we all still watch cartoons and anime, play games, go to parties, etc- we just also have kids and work and whatnot. You don't have to accept the curse of the grayface just because you've hit an arbitrary age limit...
25!!! Christ, I'm 34.... All I can say is attempt to accept it. I've come to terms with it, though I just don't want to have to accept.
Be grateful you're not HOMELESS...
I'll be 25 this December too. It does feel rather impending, but just try to remember that most people don't really start to live life until they're 35-40. You can start projects now that can shape your future. You're only as old as you feel, so just try to stay positive and get the most out of your youth. :)
Too old for what? That's still pretty young.
LOL, that is a quarter of a century! When I was 20, I thought that 25 is ancient.  I always believed that I will die at age 40 because that is sooo old...
Now, here I am, 49 still running! And I must say, I still feel 20! To tell the truth, all ages has advantages and disadvantages. Actually, I think I enjoyed life most between 25 and 40. Still relatively young but enough money to buy a condo, a car, take girls out for a dinner in a proper restaurant or invite them for a week seaside holiday to Greece...
So, don't worry, 25 is a great age!!!
I'm 28. Yeah Im old but I dont feel old because Im enjoying life. Dont waste your life asking DA "what to do when youre getting old" Man the fuck up.
honestly, let's say the new average is 80, you're not even halfway there yet. You don't become "old" until you're over the hill. When you're old enough that had you had kids they would be grown up and old enough to have their own kids. Youth depends on how you've taken care of yourself. 
You already feel old? Did you know the most oldest person on earth is around 300 years old?! Lastest old person found in France was a couple of grannies around 120 years old, still chilling drinking wine. Stop worrying! :la:
You're turning 25 and you already feel too old?

Seriously?

I'm 50, and I do NOT feel old at all! (Heck, I don't even LOOK my age!)

So don't worry about feeling old when you hit your birthday in December. Live a little! :happybounce: 
Oh I dunno how about research gene therapy/ work in bio-tech. Everyone hates getting older but does nothing about it. Aging is a physical process.

Unless you mean the casual continuity of being literally 25, then who cares, time is relative.
Comment Flagged as Spam
I had a laugh at that xD
Comment Flagged as Spam
HOW COULD YOU I think I've fainted. 
I'll be 27 next month. You're not old yet. I'm not even old yet, but my body might disagree on that. I have had arthritis since I was 16 years old. This morning I woke up and my face was hurting so I can give a weather report that it will rain soon. (I have something like arthritis in my face because I had reconstructive surgery on my right cheek from when shattering my face.) I'm not even going to be old in 10 years, but I know I'm going to feel it with a 14 and 12 year old. As far as mid life crisis thing goes, I can't say I've had one. I do have a lot of future plans. I'm going to have to live to be 120 to accomplish everything I want to do in my life! My step-dad is in his 40's and he's going back to college. :) Age is just a number and it has no meaning to it. Go out and live instead of worrying.
25 is an awesome age! Too young to have your life under control, but old enough to go out and do shit! Enjoy! 💖
I think the problem with the young adult crowd is that we're having our midlife crisis at 25 :lmao:
I'm 26 now, and when I hit 25, I was freaking out about all the stuff I didn't do, and didn't achieve. I also was a 25 year old virgin. Emphasis on 'was' ;)
In my personal experience, the first time is much like the first time doing anything, and you shouldn't put too much stock in it. I literally can't remember much of my first time now... OK, it was an experience, but so was my first happy meal, and I remember the enjoyment of that more vividly! :lmao:
I heard someone say once that it's your sexual debut, instead of something to fret or agonise over, and I totally agree with that. No one does anything good first try at anything in life. Ever. Well that's a lie, I flew a double-handed kite for the first time last winter, and totally kicked ass at it. People were crowding around me and everything, it was great :lmao:

But yeah... life in general is one great roller coaster, full of ups and downs, and worries. But when you just shrug and realise that you're in control of nothing, you'll stop stressing. It's kind of freeing ;)
Actually modern day young adults are not suffering a midlife crisis but have inherited a new mental development stage which comes with our new longer life. It's an extension on the self from puberty and the need for exploration and connection on a wider scale. 
Side note I will also be a 25 year old virgin, 15 more years and I get my own movie