I do not know what to do

I have no idea what I should do for a while . I am very died rest in private to me , although lacking a bit of time to draw but if I find the time I no longer looking further because I simply can not find even more inspiration . and so I wanted to ask you a few words inspirirende help me out of my depresifen phase

ps: sorry for the bad english
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
To find motivation, think what your dreams are. To find inspiration, spend time with the things that you find amazing.
thanks ^^

I think I fount the stregth to contin my work ^^
Huh? Well, that is great. And surprising.

If you have any other worries, feel free to ask away.
Hey, I completely understand what you're feeling. We all run into low points and struggle to get the motivation or inspiration to move on.

What I will say to you is that these moments aren't here to stay, they are here to pass and you will be back on track before you know it. The one thing that works for me is to take a break from art sometimes and go and do other things I enjoy. Such as taking a walk outside somewhere, meeting with friends or family, or even just something as simple as reading.

Before you know it, you'll have a moment where you'll say 'That's what I'm going to draw next!' and you go from there :) Just do what you love and have fun with it.

Keep up the great work, buddy, and hang in there!
Hm I think your right ... I will take my time to get new inspiration and so ^^

thank you for the kind words
No problem at all. Hope you get back on track soon :)