What's wrong with self-confidence?

Usually, I am a nice guy towards users at this website, as I often say hello to them, ask how they are doing, give llamas, fave art, and say nice things about the drawings in sight. For that, I feel like there's hardly anything wrong that would happen to me in the future.

But recently, I feel pretty cocky about myself and what I do, particularly posting comments without thinking, and this kind of character got the better of me in two ways:

- I tried defend an artist by interfering with the fan who wanted to bug her, only to make things worse.

- I made a suggestion (not a request, as I pointed out to him later) to another artist and accidently judged him for not planning to do it, in which I got in trouble.

For that, I learned a lesson about being careful to what I say, but I'm also afraid that my arrogance may continue. What do you think? Should I not speak to them again, even after apologizing?

EDIT: These were the areas where I was initially blasted for the trouble I caused:

1. Maryu and Chun-Peach (Top comments)

2. Talks and Commissions + Splatoon Sale
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
"What's wrong with self-confidence?"

I DUNNO, WHY ARE YOU ASKING THE APES ON THE FORUMS?
Just... um. Do what is right. Don't act on selfishness. Act on trying to say things that need to be heard for the good of everyone. 
Also, you need to notice the difference between conversations that are for fun, and conversations that are serious.

I guess... that's mostly it. 
Knowing people you're talking with also helps.
"What's wrong with self-confidence?" --> Nothing.
My apologies for the misleading title.
I looked at the links you posted and it doesn't look like you've been blasted at all (unless the posts have been edited)

I would say try not to read too much into people's comments or replies to your comments. So don't say "I'm sorry if I offended you" unless the person has actually indicated that you have offended them (by saying "don't be rude to me" or "I don't appreciate what you just said") if you point out that a person seems offended by something when they haven't actually said anything about their feelings, then it can come across as you trying to belittle them.

It's better to take a comment at face value instead trying to delve into a person's feelings.
The 2nd post has been edited. And for the first website, one of my comments ended up as spam. Nonetheless, thank you for the advice.
I can see that you have good intentions. However often, when we get too much in the moment, when it gets too heated, even if we don't mean anything bad, our intentions come out in the wrong way, right? That's pretty frustrating to deal with.
I'd say, Respect Limits. Say sorry when you offend someone. But know that there's nothing wrong with faving, giving llamas, or asking people how they are. I know you're an individual with a big heart and a person who feels deeply. Nothing wrong with that. Just remember to respect limits and be extra careful about what you say to others. You have a lot of energy, which is good, just make sure that it doesn't become negative.
You can't learn how to do what is right if you never do anything.

Don't worry too much about arrogance.  If you continue to act arrogant, people will let you know by yelling at you.  So if you are being yelled at then you know that perhaps you did something wrong.  (Or the person yelling at you is a big jerk.)  Eventually, with practice, you will learn when you are wrong, and when you are right but the other person is an asshole.

If you do something wrong then apologize for it.  If the person forgives you then keep talking, and if they don't then stop talking to them.  Easy enough!
I find you have realized the problem of yourself, that is good. Continue to talk, it is not wrong. But you need to be more careful in the later communications and once you think you speak wrong words, say sorry without hesitate. For a long time, you will become a better one.
Creative Animodel
www.creative-animodel.com/
Self-confidence is not arrogance. And if you don't like troubles then don't get into it.
Well, I try not to, but sometimes, I feel like I always want to help others, that is the problem. I also apologize for the title.
I just say don't argue with that kind of people, it's a waste of time.
punch them in the throat