Feelings for coworker

Lately I have been feeling love towards my boss's son but we are strictly told not to date within company. I hid it but he keeps on treating me like a lover but if his father found out....
Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Find someone worthy of your attention.  If the boss' son can't follow the company rules, he's just a dog, and he's playing with your life. You could be fired. He'll always be the boss' son.  Probably enjoys the danger.  Forget this dog exists.  You're better than that.
FUCK HIM WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE.

SCREW YOUR BOSS. BANG GOES FIRST.
Make an inquiry with the boss directly on whether or not you'd be able to date his son, but also be sure to include STRONGLY that it is okay if he says no, you want to keep your job after all.
The real questions are

- How likely are you to get caught?

- How hard will it be for you to get an equivalent job?
Very likely since the boss works in the same department
very hard $90/hr
I think you first have to decide if the person is worth losing your job. You need to find what place does this person have...
I see a few sensible options here.

1. stay out of a relationship within your work place
2. get a different job and then go for it

You have to decide what exactly this person means to you and if it is worth losing the job you are currently at.  If the answer is yes then you should follow those feelings, find another job and then go from there, if not then you should not. 
that is just how i view it.  I suppose you could always talk to your boss and with his son about it.

I hope this all helps you 
Rules are made to be broken/good luck!
I would try my best to avoid this at any cost. If somebody caught you, you would be the one breaking rules and perhaps lose your job. The boss wouldn't fire his own son. 
You can solve this problem by getting a job at a different company.  Your current boss will then have no authority over you and can't mess with your job.
but it would be harder to see each other
You can still see him outside of work.  If this guy actually likes you he'll make the effort to spend time with you, plus he wouldn't put you in a position where you could get in trouble.