is anyone

is anyone able to substantially help me from here? a person or a group? people are selfish in life, i will have to shut their selfish gape to lead my life in peace..thing is how could i do that when i am not even allowed to do anything in life, I have been delibitated..
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The only help we can provide is the help to help yourself... advice.

For us to give advice, whether it is me or someone else, we need a clear idea of what's going on.

I suggest learning about the basic needs and exploring your options, after all, we can only give you advice, but we do not know every option available to you because we cannot see the world through your eyes... Which is also one of the reasons why explaining a clear idea of what's going on is important.

That is all.
Don't try, this kind of people only want to hear how good they are and how unfair their lives are; how are you going to change their lives while they keep doing nothing. And you know what? If you give them gold, a mansion, a beautiful and lovely wife/husband and tons of friends...they'll find new ways to keep complaining and thinking their life is a shit and you didn't do enough for them.
actually my parents dont care for my life development anymore. I cant act properly without being an important member of my family and all focus on me.

since my parents found a son-in-law they have just left me at home where i get food but no motivation or respect. I cant function as an artist like that.

Years ago their approach to remove my inconveiences to social life were not appropriate.

I remained at home, did nothing and even if some minimal is spent on my food and housing to make people think so great parents, but i need a full attention on me in my version of life, or i cant protect the individuality i hold. Only seems if I could find a help to quit this life where i am no more important. All is changed now, its no more my parents and my house even if i have food here.

my tobacco addiction needs attention to quit, and not endless internet mill..it suffocates and construes my mental ability. I am a guy in need of proper councelling and attention for real life development, parents dont consider me important, they treat me like alien, and the more i bicker the more fylthy epithets i am handled with here. Why would a successfull another guys family care for my innocent life, they are rather destroying my peace indirectly. I just dont belong here anymore, thing is where i move to when i cant make a move and dont have anything to bank to.

if possible i will explain more. My life needs more attention and respectfull creativity. I have not my own world to run away to. This family is hijacked by alien interests and indirectly murdering me like a dog.
What kind of help are you looking for?
you all are like a mango tree..perhaps i need a catapult to pick a fruit..

just an eerie metaphore..

what i need help with, do something if you speak of help, na?

do anything. if doing abrakadabra on a crystal sphere gives me a great life do that please if magic is with you, or what are you? if i am a donkey, you are are also something not very far? lets talk of magic..magic will make me eligible for the life of wonders you lead that i deserve..perhaps or what would you talk of help? may i help you palsy? any sorrows? you need THAT to be God..I need THAT' to be God..or what are we all? dents on a silver Mercedes? talk of help, take this magic wand, now work magic to help me, will you.. :D
People is selfish, nobody is there for me, etc, etc.

Same pattern, no matter what we tell you, you won't change your mind because that view of the world protects your ego from reality and facts that surely may hurt you inside.

Face yourself before shaming others, take responsability of your acts, feelings and thoughts and then you'll start to improve in your life almost at the same time.

Good luck.
anyway bothering the forum what help..if life were really fair..

its all a nonsense..we are all shame of our genesis..we came to just be hated..care and own care is what amazes us to delusions and doubts is it real..we are hated by everyone and the best thing we do is come to hate each other..
Don't lift your bad experiences to a moral truth level, please. It's pathetic for those who don't are in the need of hearing how bad is the world and what a big victims they are.

Surely you have suffered, of course. That's sure. But keep being a victim is your choice. You can fight, learn how to be positive and resilient. Or also you can keep victimizing yourself, shaming the world and complaining about how others don't change your life while you're not moving a finger (though I'm sure you think you're doing a lot, this always happens).

I don't know what's your problem, but read about it. And if you can't put a name to your problem yet, read about your feelings. Read. And no, words like 'blah blah blah I'm poor I don't have money' aren't valid: you have google, the biggest encyclopedia of the world. 'Blah blah I don't have time blah my life is a shit'. Do you use public transport? Read there. Do you sleep ever? Read before it. Do you rest 10 minutes after lunch/dinner? Read there. You don't need to read everything in a week. Even an article per week is good enough than nothing. Put realistic goals to you, because impossible goals (reading only books but you don't have money, reading 6h per day but you don't have time, waiting for oooothers (again) to buy the books to you...) are there only to let you giving up and take the easiest way but complaining about how much you tried and it didn't worked.
I was not trying, I was a floating carcass..the thing, the deja vue, hurt me, because I need not try, no one tries to deserve a birth..like how I deserve the air to breath, I deserve my moral and genetic and emotional rights..no one can deny me my pattern of being..thing is the shop is tending to aliens, not me..

you are surely speaking some developmental guidance, i should not be preoccupied with a machine like this computer..dont you worry miss unless your kind is not killing me i dont take your words as something offensive, you all are wise..just don't worry about acting polite or thinking i am a monster..neither am i a monster nor anyone of my western relatives are insane. See I need not try there..its a fruit from my own farm..you see, you know..try is for trespassers..why waste my verbal energy in chats and forum..you are right miss spanish.
*facepalm* and that's why nobody tries with you anymore.

Bye.
you are spamming my spamming right..
actually it seems people here are not to help me even with an effort of stable, tabularised good advice like a brother or sister..there is something wrong in life..
Maybe people come here, read about how much you blame them for not being saving you, blame them for hating you (before they even know your name xD), and what a big victim you are in a world of darkness and people think 'pfff another kid who is going to tell me the same things of always. Waste of time, next thread'.

Change your strategy and your experiences will change. Doing the same things will be the same, of course. Expecting your life to change itself (while you do insult it! XDD) it's impossible.
eh bala bala dola bala..

all so parroting..save your sacred holy..
Only you can help yourself m8.
I will do something when I can figure what and how to do..

anyway friend, this seems a normal reply, stay well.