Help and advice please!

An old friend from years ago wants to meet up face to face and I'm really scared. I don't know what we'll talk about or anything. What can we talk about? Please help
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Oh it can be intimidating meeting up with an old friend. I've acutally done so and there's not much you should be scared of, especially if they were good friends with you! 

Ask about what they've been up to in their time and you can talk about your life too. There be a lot of topics to talk once you show them that you still are comfortable around them ^W^
Don't act like a stranger but do restrain yourself a bit just in case if they have changed a bit >u>
Just remember to have a good time with them ^7^/
That depends. Why are you scared?
Is it just the prospect of talking to someone that you haven't seen in years? Or is there another reason you're anxious to talk to them again?
Anxiety I guess 
An old friend and you don't know what to say to them? How about talking about old times? Always works for me.
Wait, is it a girl friend or a boy friend? :evileye:
Just go with your common interest and you should be fine. I met up with an old friend today and we had alot of stuff to talk about (ie school,friends etc...).
Just tell her how things have been going in your life, and ask her how she's doing. I bet you'll find something great to talk about, like the great times you had in the past. 
Well, I guess anything as long as it's not creepy stuff..? Just say "How've you been?" you know, the usual stuff.