Should i take a class during winter course?

sorry if this is not where you post this but, I need like 16 more credits to get 60 credits for college. and I don't want to take classes during winter.  the reason I need 60 credits is so I can apply as an upperclassmen for csu and uc colleges. also for csu I won't need to put my sat scores on there if I have 60 or more credits. (my sat score was average)
my choices are to take a class during winter and take 4 classes during spring,take 5 classes during spring and none in winter, or take 2 classes for winter and 3 in spring.
am I being lazy? should I go for it?
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Do it. Take a winter class. Maybe two. The classes are smaller so they're generally more relaxed, and you only need to worry about the homework and studying for that class instead of trying to juggle 5 classes worth of work in a semester. See it as spacing out your work load so you have more balance and time for yourself later. It'll also keep you in practice instead of leaving you to bum around the house for 3 weeks.
Do it & work hard during those months.
Do you have to take a minimum amount of classes (like, for my school, everyone has to take 15 credits per semester anyway (or 15 for previous years to retain scholarships))? If it does, take classes based on that or if not, I'd do 2 over winter and 3 spring. Free time is nice :D. Just realize that your winter courses will take up quite a bit of time since they're condensed.
yes I have the minimum amount of credits needed. and i guess I'm going for the your suggestion. thanks :3
If college really is what you want then yes ofc... I dont know s*** about college systems, but do it man. Do whatever you need to do in order to secure your place at college. Education is important. 
Yep you're being lazy. I can't blame you though, I wouldn't want winter classes either. =P

I say suck it up and take 2 winter classes. Overall your chances of success are better that way. It won't be so bad. I had to take a couple classes in summer to get all my credits before too. It's not awesome but it could be worse.
Do it. Split the classes so you can focus on doing a few classes well in winter and spring rather than spreading yourself thin by taking 5 in the spring.
I'd make my spring semester less burdensome and take 2 classes in winter. Your goal is to get to college, and if you think your SAT scores are going to prevent that, take the alternate route of getting enough credits so you won't have to show your SAT scores.
I'm probably going to do that. so thanks :)