really just need a friend :(

So far everyone I've managed to become friends with, have turned against me in some way and have pushed me out.. Even on da here its happened:(
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If I've learnt anything recently, its that sometimes you need to make a bold step :)  Find people who like the same things as you, cut out poisonous people. Try your very hardest to find the little wonderous things, for example would be how nice the falling leaves are, or how good that art/fanart is, how colourful your eyes are, or how cute that cat/dog is :) 
Do you need friends outside or on the internet? You said you want to be surrounded, but the computer is just an escape. Join a course, do phisical exercise at a gym. I'm sure people will like you if you're nice to them.
Any time you wanna talk just send me a note. I'd be happy to be your friend. 
^_^ I dont mind being friends with you as well ^^ and also nice art.
Im down for making a new friend! hit me up sometime if you wanna talk.
I know, it's terrible.

That's why I will never push anyone out, ever.
well, you can send me a note on here and we can get acquainted and such, and if you for whatever reason decide you'd like to try being friend-ish type people with me, or perhaps even actual friends, we could give it a go.
Kinda in the same boat, though in my case it is probably all my fault, because I have problems forming relationships with people. Do you think it's a personality issue too? But you sound like a really nice person and your art is great. Don't be discouraged by those who don't understand you!
maybe it s because a sneeze of you might set all their belongings ablaze =P
Well friends come and go thats just how it is :/

.....now mortal enemies, those stick with you ´til death does thou part
I'm always here for you even though I'm in a different state now. And I check my Devianart almost everyday if you want to chat anytime at all. You're doing very good with your sculpting by the way. I love your oriental dragon. :hug:
I know that feeling too well!! I'm very sorry to hear that you've gone through it though. You're very talented and from what I can tell someone who really likes company. So hopefully in the future you'll find much better friends. All I can really say is they are not worth any effort if they're going to be like that to you and it's best you move on to some friends who will appreciate you. Good-luck!
Yo your jewlery is pretty cute, what happened with your friends? That sounds pretty shitty D:
Thanks, it means alot . And I'm not really sure what happened as I dont know what I did wrong. My best friend just started pushing the the normal things we did further away, and my other group of friends I don't really see myself a part of. 
Well that's a really pussy ass way of handling things, they should tell you if they have an issue with you. If they can't even find the balls to do that, your better off finding better friends. That's really shitty. 
I like your art, don't be hard on yourself you did nothing wrong. Dont think everyone is against you, you will always have someone to talk to and be friends with even here stay positive
Thank you, though at the moment, not sure I like it. Sculpting is normally something therapeutic, but as I've been feeling alone, it almost makes things worse.
I know my fiance would always be right beside me. But my personality often goes against me and I end up wanting a crowd around me. So in where I have been getting pushed out, I end up going to a darker state of mind and I can't stop it. 
Don't have a dark state of mind, be positive you've made friends you can do it again. Join a hobby group in your area, you will meet new people and dont be hard on yourself you will find someone to meet even on here