Help out my friend!

A fellow deviant is really struggling, and even with how awesome she is she still needs a little love right now. She's thinking about making some decisions you can't really take back. Please see her journal and give her a kind word! fav.me/d7ytyw1
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The problem was already solved.
Unless she's willing to discuss her own issues here, it's actually not a good idea to post this in the forums.
Time away from DA isn't really a bad thing since it's helped a lot of deviants in the past.

3wyl
She doesn't want time away from DA... she wants time away from LIFE. :(
It still doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't have posted this in the forums; it would be more appropriate to convince her yourself to seek help for her thoughts since you seem to know her more than a stranger from here would.
I'm sorry that I offended you. I didn't mean to do that. I am trying to convince her myself. I've posted a bunch of comments on that journal, sent her some links, and I'm planning on drawing her a picture to cheer her up. I just don't want her to make a decision like that. I'm sorry I offended you by posting this in the forums. I did it because there weren't any rules I could see against that, this forum is for helping other deviants in tough situations, and finally because I read her journal and the comments, she's feeling very loved and helped by the comments she's been receiving and I posted this here so other well-meaning deviants could give her some kind words as well. She's not trying to get away from help, please read the comment threads in the journal and you'll see what I mean. I realize you think I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry I made you feel that way. I just want to help her.
I'm not offended just explaining that you should try being more careful. The CV will most likely end up locking this thread since it was related to "suicidal intent" material so I suggest you lock it before they do.

It also seems that days ago she "reconsidered" her decision so it would be extremely awkward for strangers to come up to her & say "don't do it".