I need a CHANGE!

Hi guys. So I kinda find everything boring these days. Idk I just feel kinda stuck.

**Any idea on how to change my life?**

despite stuff like "move aparments", "change job", etc because thats not stuff that I can just do instantly. it can really be small things like "try out..."
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It might sound stupid but change your hair or clothes, change your style a little bit. It might spice up your life a little. For me it helps ^^.
try out any kinda stuff u thought about but never did ;D thats what i do when im bored. like, i always walked past that interesting looking shop when i lived there and there so im just getting on the bus to have a look at it. 
Take responsibility for your life.

Seriously not trolling you. Sitting here waiting for others to give you ideas for a better life shows that you're not on the right track. You're letting life change you, rather than standing up & doing something with it. You need to take charge of your life, the good & bad. Do something, even small things, to put you closer to your dreams. Not to others ideals, but your actual dreams & desires.

What are your dreams? What did you want to do when you were a kid? Did you even do them yet? Are you stuck in a dead-end job with a boss you hate & a workload you loathe? Can you work towards finding a better job, improving your skill base, and/or turning your relationship with your boss into something more bearable?

No matter what, all the suggestions in the world aren't going to help you if you don't take responsibility for your life.
Thanks I really appreciate you taking the time to write all of this down. You're right, you know all the people tell me to just take my life and change it myself. But I wanted to know what exactly I should do in order to change it. Any way, thanks for your hell :)
meditation?
listening to music?
doing what you love?
Go for a walk?
Take up a new hobby?

If you are going through a routine day to day, try to stay away from it.
Try to do something new/different everyday. Helped me.^^
Thanks for the idea with the new hobby. I'll definitly try it ^^
You are very welcome!Hug 
Also being with people that are active all the time and forcing yourself to go with them (people you like of course, and that want you with them) could help. I don't mean like going to the disco every night, I simply mean doing fun things, mostly sports and such.
Sure, I'm gonna try it ^^
Let us know if you feel happier!
Try bodybuilding; learning a martial arts weapon, learn an instrument, learn how to play fighting games, learn how to longboard....I tried all these when I was stagnated too, and my daily life quality went up by 200%.
Really? WowClap , I might try one of these even though I am totally not into any physical activities =P (Razz) 
Take my word on physical activity,doing regular, sweat and sore-muscle inducing excercise will change your life you have no idea! Exercise releases endorphines which make you feel energized and happy and lasts up to two hours....and playing an instrument while you are in that state is absolute, pure bliss :)
You kinda convinced me, it seems Like you're sayin that fron the bottom of your heart :)