I HATE MY PARENTS

They are too stupid to actually talk to me. Rather than telling me the truth they just expect me to realize they were lying when what I expect to happen doesn't happen. Not only have they still not told me directly, but they gave a stupid lie for why they had to change plans. They don't trust me at all, yet they expect me to believe that I'm the only one they can trust. That is the worst lie I've heard.

How do I deal with my stupid lying parents?
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I agree with neurotype this is a little too vague:shrug:
This is really vague. So it woudl depend on what exactly the lie is about.
The actual lie isn't important. They had months to tell me the truth.
Yeah, it is. "We've been thinking about getting a divorce but we've been trying to work it through for the past year" is way different than "oh yeah, your grandmother died six months ago."
I'd rather not post the actual details of the lie, since a lot of people on this website aren't very nice.
If you have a problem with comments, you should be reporting them through the usual channels.
Confront them& ask for honesty. That's what you want right? How will they know if you don't tell them?
...not that they should have lied to you in the first place, but confronting them about the issue MIGHT
prevent this kind of situation from happening again.
& ABSOLUTELY NO BULLSHIT. Just say what you need to say. Take no excuses from them.

I was in a similar situation before, hope this helps. ^^
I am not the confrontational type of person. I just want to get rid of some anger.
When I have enough money in my savings I will.
Relocate everything in the living room outside.
AHAHAHA! omg. I'm dying....
>_> must try this.
Stop being a bitch? Just a thought. I mean, i'm assuming you live at home, which means they pay for the internet and computer you're currently using to talk shit about them, the food you eat that allows you to live long enough to be an ungrateful ass, and everything else you need to live a normal life.
They do not pay for everything I use. I actually earn money. I'm not asking for anything huge. All I want is some honesty.