Have you ever felt so depressed that you even can't stand it?

I'm so sad. Everything it's a mess. My life... I have no real friends. I don't want the care and love of my mom or brother, i want the others affection. I have no money for my college studies.

I spend all my days crying. I can't stand it. My ex that i still love it's in love with someone else. All my ex-classmates of high school are doing something (studying, accomplish their goals, etc) and i don't cause i have no money...I'M SO FUCKING POOR.

I came here to retreat myself. I want to establishing a comfort zone here... i feel so insecure in the real life. I hope make friends here :) Really... i need a distraction. I'm so miserable....

My question is...
''Have you ever felt so depressed that you even can't stand it?''
Comments67
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
No money for college? Try to apply for a federal grant, you can get enough for tuition and books and still have money left over, its amazing. 

I have no money either, it sucks but the economy is shitty so your not alone.  

''Have you ever felt so depressed that you even can't stand it?''
sure, but I always get through it. It sounds like you had a recent break up that can be very rough, I think my last one contributed to me landing in the psych ward but I got over it.  It wasn't meant to be so now its over and that's that.  Almost everyone goes through relationships that don't work out. 
Now I'm going to have to scold you for a minute. If you're getting love and care from your mother and brother, cherish it. They will be there for you no matter what. Friends come and go, lovers come and go, but a loving family is not something everybody has.

Cheer up friend, there is always someone out there for you, and good things await if you take the incentive. :)
Many people experience it, it's called "suicidal"... if you aren't, then I guess you can stand it. Not that I'd mean to be rude, but it's literally just not the end of the world. And either way, it can't go on forever. Just logically. 
What got me out of it was (for a start) my best friend kicking my ass and saying "It's literally just not the end of the world." I told him it was, but well, it wasn't. Obviously. 
I know exactly how you feel. The girl I gave up everything for and gave six years of my life to now hates me. If it wasn't for my friends and family I'd be dead by now. I wish I could help people avoid feeling so bad but I don't know what. I'm trying to create a YouTube and Twitter project to combat this but it's hard.
Stay strong. Find something you can do. You can get thru this.
DA is my distraction too. I spend the whole day feelingnlike crap and then i go on DA and feel like i can actualy be happy. Yeah i totaly know how you feel.
I think we've all been there. Just want you to know there is someone out there who cares.
As you can see here, a lot of people care! You are not alone buddy!
yeah i've felt that way, infact i feel almost exactly the same..you get angry almost its so bad.

but you need to learn to be your own best friend too, best tip i could give, lots of good information on here along with stuff.

my ex just up and vanished...still love her, cant move on even when i try, it sucks and again...

learn to do things for you cause your with you forever...when a friends having a hard time do you go "no you wont ever make it you suck go away" of course not, you cheer them on and help them, but we forget to do that for us aswell :)
I feel for ya. Mine didn't even say goodbye. I can't understand how anyone can hurt someone knowingly like this and yet I love her more than anything.
It's good that we support each other in order to make the world a better place. Nobody should be alone. Nobody should be depressed. I want to help out as much as I can with people having happy relationships.
Yes. Yes, I have. Oh, I've really, really been there. And I don't want to go there again. Never, ever, ever, again.

If you want to know my about my exact feelings when I was like that, you can find lots of that stuff from my journals. Right from the start. I don't know if you find any valuable information from those or not, but it's possible.

Betrayal, love, envy and feeling of worthlessness... They were the exact reason I faced that inferno, myself.
Well, money problems I didn't have tho...

Have you watched Nostalgia Critic? He's funny. Laughing helps. Here's an episode: www.youtube.com/watch?v=i03ftH…

Do you wanna be friends? Well, of course it's just aquaintances at first, but we can work hard to climb towards the friend-zone.
I don't know why people talk about the friend-zone like it's a bad thing... It's a great thing to have friends.
How sweet are you :)

sure! i'd like to be friends with you :)
My situation is very similar to yours. I can perfectly understand you :hug:
I totally hate myself and hate my art. I cry almost everyday, I lost my job and don't have enough money to buy (for example) a new pair of shoes, I'm stealing a WIFI to write here.

Drawing and spending time with my boyfriend and my dog helps me a little, but I understand what you said about having other people's attention, it's like we need the support of the society, we need to feel useful and valuable.

I suppose your self-steam is not good. I do not have friends as well, not close friends, just people I see sometimes.

I just want to say you that you're not alone, that a lot of people around the world have the same feelings and it's nice and necessary to talk about them. A very big hug sweety and sorry for my bad English, I really hope everything gets better for you :hug: :blowkiss:
Hola, vi que hablas espanol, yo tambien :)
Mi ingles no me alcanza para hablar tan fluidamente y darme entender perfectamente :(

No deberias odiarte por tu arte, he checado tu galeria y esta muy mona :3 Se que encontraras trabajo chica, busca busca! Yo tambien estoy trabajando (de hecho por eso no contestaba y lamento contestarte tan tarde :( solo llego a mi casa y me duermo) no es un trabajazo pero pues es mejor recibir algo que a nada :(.

Espero que tu situacion mejore, de veras...es frustrante cuando tienes necesidad y no te dan chamba :(
animo! Besos :) y muchisimas gracias por tu comentario ♥ me levanto el animo, al igual que los otros ♥ muchas gracias a todos :)
No hay de qué, gracias a ti tambien :hug: Es duro levantarse todos los días y luchar contra uno mismo y contra el mundo, a veces es necesario desahogarse y pedir consejo, a veces solamente las personas que sufrimos así podemos entendernos.
Te deseo lo mejor, que estés bien pronto y que te vaya muy bien en tu vida. Te mando un abrazo grande y todos mis animos :hug: :blowkiss:
You know, I was a lot like you.
When I finished school, I was so depressed when entering my professional school that I would lay right on the ground at every pauses, right next to the class door.
I couldn't move, when I had weekends I would sleep... well, I was about 4 hours awake in that day.
I had the feeling of having no friends, as mine did move away and my family... everything was going down.

I was abused and lied by my boyfriend and god, I still loved him and hoped he would come back. I would cry a lot, I remember one time having nosebleed because of it, then crying so much that I preferred to sleep rather than stay awake and miserable.

I think the first thing that helped me was to run away from it.
I went outside, parks, etc and I would just look at the life around. I would then find a camera with the one I would take pictures.

You know, you can hardly get anything if you don't go out and I wouldn't say fight, but close to it enough to get what you desire so.
And of course, you can't show all your problems and worries to strangers, of course having the courage to talk of it, they'll be there to listen and I was myself surprised about how much they will care.
However... it's hard for them and will most likely chase them away from you. Instead of the bad things, try to create good ones, even the smallest little things and hang on to it. Whatever it is, just like IDK, feeding ducks in a park, but make sure to hide to do it... or try to go fishing alone. To feel good doesn't rely on others, it doesn't have to be their burden, it's your own job and I know it becomes more and more and more easy to 'fake' it when you finally believe it, then the ppl will come to you in hope to feel better themselves and you'll have relationships that are way much worth it.

If you can't find company... you can always visit retirements places or other places you know will be other peoples that are so alone!
They'll stick by you, invite you to play card games and speak and speak they can even have time and strength to listen to you and your problems and give you advices that are worth it and actually want to see you again... and their smiles!!!

You can also go volunteering for good causes, that brings smile to others you help that will be directed directly towards you and you don't have to talk much, then when you get accustomed you can see yourself that you are becoming less and less shy.

I was so shy... so shy, I would have my arms wrapped all around myself, low stance, talk almost just with mutters. Just going out and seeing what's going on in my town, and that even with no money (Today I still have merely 100$ free, and it's for the food and other stuff... can barely get to buy clothes)

Know that I am here for art advices as well as life advices,
but I seriously would love to know you outside doing something that is stimulating and free,
instead of just standing in front of your cold computer waiting for our warm words.
Oh... I really hope I don't sounds like just lecturing you :/

With love
Mydlas
A couple of years ago I was unable to get up from a bed for days. Even peeing was a James Bond-like mission.

I got better.
''Even peeing was a James Bond-like mission.'' that made me laugh :D
How did you got over it?
yeah, yeah, laugh at my misery :<
Well at least you can laugh so that's very good.

I was lucky and brave enough to get closer to my best friend. He is my husband now. His patience and caring really helped me back then, but also I took medicine prescribed by neurologist. 
I was clinically depressed for two years.  It was miserable and I know how you feel.  I spent every day with no hope and gave up on everything.  I failed my classes, quit hanging out with my friends, and stopped doing the things I loved.  I felt like I was a waste of space and thought that this feeling would never go away.

Then, things started getting better.  I became friends with this girl and 5 years later she is still my best friend.  Gradually, I started feeling happier again.

As for feeling like your ex-classmates are doing better than you, they're probably not, it just feels like they are.  More than likely, you are only hearing about the great things that are happening to them and not the every day, boring routine we go through.  I know every time I log into Facebook, I see my old classmates getting married, travelling, having kids, and it makes me think, "What the hell am I doing with my life?"  But like I said, I only find out about the really awesome things that happen to them.

As for the depression, divert your attention from the negatives in your life.  Find some new hobbies and new friends to hang out with.  If you stay at home thinking about what you had, of course you're going to feel miserable.  If necessary, seek counseling; there's no shame in asking for help.  

I hope this helps and if you ever want to talk or just have someone listen, you can always send me a note :)  Don't give up.  :hug:
I feel like that all the time...I understand you. 
I know what it is like to feel that sad, and I guess you need to take some time for you to think about yoursef. Try to figure out what are your passions in life, what makes you happy.

In matters of money, there are ways you can succed in what you wanna do without having to spend an amount of money that you don't have, look for oppurtunities, there are certain contests and stuff like that to help young people who struggle with money.

Don't think too much about your ex, there are millions of people in this world, and maybe you're not meant to be with him, but with someone else, you're young, don't depress over it. Show him you can be happy without him!

Good luck!! I am a dummy! 
If you received good grades in school you can apply for grants to go to school.
Even more than one grant.
The schools are wanting that government money so give that a try.
You are young and you have reason to be depressed but this will pass.Sorrow can be a struggle but crying and feeling bad will go away.
I have clinical depression.A depression that come on for no reason.I take meds and see a therapist.I have for 27 yrs.
Things will improve.