Just broke up with the boyfriend.

And I feel dead on the inside but I know it was the right thing to do. I haven't written this much poetry in a while. So I guess that's good.

Seriously, nothing but pure love and hugs required here fellow deviants, and little talk here and there.
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sometimes moving on is one of the best things we can do for ourselves! Even if it's hard. I don't think many paths in life are easy. 
It sounds like you might have been thinking about separating for a while. I agree with another commenter, a warm cup of tea and some nice distractions might help make you feel better as time passes. I used to do a lot of artwork when I was depressed, and at the end of the day I'd have something I was proud of to show other people online here too! 
Take good care of yourself! Bunny Emoji-74 (Snuggy) [V4] 
How about some hot sugary tea, maybe a good movie or two, a little chocolate, a little good music, a little... good company if it is possible :)
It will be okay.
You are a very beautiful girl. It will be okay, promise.

... and chocolate.

You will feel crap for while, but give it time and eventually come out the other side a stronger person. (whatever doesn't kill me, makes me stronger ethos).

Things that have helped me are saying 3 positive things when i wake up in the morning, uplifting music and channelling the feelings into creative pursuits(i.e poetry in your case).

time to find a new one 
You will get over it. It probably will take a while, but life has to much to offer to dwell forever in the past.
Eat ice cream.
That guy was probably a dick.  Even if he didn't act like one to you, he was probably an uncover idiot.  Like an evil superman.  By day he's a normal guy who acts sweet to his love interest.  But when the time arises, he's 'Super Jerk'.

You will meet someone better for there are plenty of fish in the sea!...well depending on the species of fish.  So moral is there's plenty of fish but don't be too picky?
I give you online hugs!
Sending love and support your way~ *Free Icon/Emote* Pusheen (So exciting!)