Investment

What is the best thing to invest your money in your opinion? 

Lets say small,like 1000$

And bigger investments like 10000$ 
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If by "investment" you mean an actual investment (i.e. Something that offers a suitable return for an acceptable amount of risk), then stocks, bonds, and/or mutual funds.
I was thinking in buying gold or going to auctions. stocks and bonds is kind of complicated  and risky in my opinion :P
Gold is NOT an investment. At best, it's a hedge against inflation. And given gold's volatility, a poor one at that.

A properly selected stock or bond should carry relatively little risk. My last purchase has so far yielded 15.26% in two months; annualized, that's 134.46%. No way in hell you're going to do that with gold.

If stock and bond selection isn't your thing, an index fund (a mutual fund that covers an entire market) would be a better option. Long-term, established markets are more or less guaranteed to grow faster than inflation.
sooo,where can I learn about those stuff because I can barely understand this domain :P
One of the best entry-level books, in my opinion, is The Millionaire Teacher. It's basically a simplified combination of The Intelligent Investor and The Millionaire next Door (both very good reads).
sooo how much money did you make using the tips from that book and with how much cash did you start?
The next person to find out that information will be one to whom I'm engaged, with a prenup and a stack of monthly statements on my financial advisor's desk...

All I will say is that my net wealth (and I use that term very lightly- I am not wealthy), month-over-month, has grown approximately 3% on average since I started keeping track in September (that includes fairly meager savings out of my paychecks). Annualized, 3% a month is something like 43% a year- At that pace, my money doubles every 22 months. As far as getting started, a few hundred USD is all you need.