I need help with girls

I hate to ramble but...

Ok so there's this girl, and she's really cute and sweet and fun and I like her a lot. I've always been comfortable talking to her, until a couple weeks ago when I realized I want to have a relationship with her. She asked me how I was doing, and I said I was okay because I've been really lonely for a few months but I didn't want to tell her I was feeling down. She asked me why I was just feeling "okay" and I choked up and took off without telling her, partly because it was the end of the day and I had to go track, but also because there were too many things going through my head. Prom isn't for a long time, but I don't feel comfortable asking her out for a date, but I don't want someone to start dating her in the mean time. I will ask her to prom, but what do I do now? 
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you don't ask her out now, you have only yourself to blame if she starts dating someone with a spine. Its pretty unreasonable to not be honest but expect her to wait for you.
It's better to be forward with your intentions. People aren't mind readers, after all. And if she turns you down, so what? At least you tried. :)
Thank you, that was very helpful.