Closed to new replies
February 24, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 299

I need a boyfriend

:iconhastsmak:
hastsmak Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013   General Artist
A spider just came in through the window :cries: and jumped onto my bed :cries: then it jumped into a bag with my CLEAN clothes in :cries: then vanished into my clothes :cries:

I am really happy being single, but its times like these were I just sit a cry for hours because I have nobody to seek the predator and remove it for me. I feel so horrible for thinking of employing a man for this reason, is that bad? am I a bad person? :cries:

(I also miss men buying me things)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconatomiclego:
AtomicLEGO Featured By Owner Apr 14, 2013  Hobbyist
This forum is about REAL life problems not a place for whinning that there's no one to buy you shit and kill spiders. Have some respect for the ones that actually have a hard time.
:iconhirukio:
Hirukio Featured By Owner Apr 12, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Get a cup and take it outside, I have a partner and I still don't let them kill spiders. =I

And wanting a partner just to buy you things might be part of the reason you're single...that's pretty terrible I'm not going to lie
:iconloremdimsum:
LoremDimSum Featured By Owner Mar 20, 2013  Student General Artist
guuuuuuuuuuuuuurl no you don't. Boyfriends are temporary but spiders are forever xP you should just try to learn how to cope. What do I do? I trap them under cups. o_o
:iconda1withdalongestname:
I need a girlfriend too!!!
Wait, I don't
Do I?
Let's see...
supposing that a month has 43829.1 minutes & I only felt the need of needing a girlfriend for only 15 minutes & 73814.1 minutes feeling happy to be a single, so that means I don't need a girlfriend after all, sorry!
That said
Supposing that you're from America, if you need a boyfriend. All you need to do is to get drunk in a bar full of men.
Best of luck :thumbsup:
:icondbirdy:
DBirdy Featured By Owner Mar 16, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey, I can be your boyfriend :D
hastsmak Featured By Owner Mar 17, 2013   General Artist
Possibly, what is the day and month of your birthday?
:icondbirdy:
DBirdy Featured By Owner Mar 17, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Wooow, serious?:D 28.05 8-)
:icondragonhair:
DragonHair Featured By Owner Mar 16, 2013  Hobbyist
You, my dear, are a . . . . . . . .
hastsmak Featured By Owner Mar 17, 2013   General Artist
Say it
:iconbauscheborzel:
Bauscheborzel Featured By Owner Mar 13, 2013
may I point out that people that freak out in a, you know, real panicking way, might be arachnophobic?
Being scared of spiders most often isn't a reasonable response, and it's rather obvious they won't harm us and are indeed most likely more afraid of humans than we are of them. Sadly, even the best arguments fade when face to face with spiders.

However, this is no reason to be in need of a boyfriend.
You already got some pretty good advice here I suppose so theres not much to be added from my side. You like male attention? Go out and be a flirty girl (not saying 'hey, jump straight into bed with them', but go and have some fun, many men actually like giving a pretty girl attention and will be happy about a nice flirt).
You are an independend woman, thought. There is certainly no NEED of a boyfriend, althought it might be convenient at times. Rather, find some good friends that will help you out in stuations like this :)
Add a Comment: