Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
February 17, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

My brother's anger problems because of my father!

:iconmohamadkaaki:
So first of all sorry for my english...
2nd I really don't know why I'm posting this on deviantart, but I guess its the only place I can get help!

anyway, here is my problem
To summarize it all, My dad is an angry person, my brother is an angry person
and everytime they talk to each others they both get angry and fight! (for the following reasons I am going to explain down)

The problem started when my father used to be really hard on my brother, he used to always hit him for no reason or for a silly reason... he used to tell him words like "You lonely kid... you stupid... angry person" and always insult him
I really don't know why...
My brother is a really loner, I mean he is not sociable and he loves video games! (I dont see anything wrong with that)
He used to play Tomb raider 24/7 ... stay up at night playing video games, he was addicted to tomb raider and video games...
My father on the 2nd hand, didn't help him, but instead he used to insult him and call him with stupid words!

(Just to let you know, my father used to shout at me and my other older brother as much as this middle brother... but I guess we are not as sensitive as my middle brother so that's why we didn't have the following things my middle brother had....)....

Now my middle brother is ALWAYS angry! Especially when he talks to my father, they always end up fighting..
My father really changed, he is good with me, my mother sister and brother... he's not as angry as he used to be, and he is good with the whole family.. EXCEPT my brother who he always shout at because my brother is always ANGRY!!!

And just to add to that, I think my brother have some psycho problems, when he's alone he tightens his body and he do weird expressions in his face, like he is talking or fighting with someone without voices... I think this problems came because of my father's behavior to him...

And btw, I think because of that, he used to get bullied in school as well, because I think he's a loner, he is angry, he is not sociable... which is what I see came from my father's behavior to him... (I used to get bullied because I'm gay HAHAH but I don't care about that because I'm not as sensitive and when it comes to people talking about me, I just say FUCK YOU and move on...)

Sometimes every couples of months, the fight become very big, that my brother becomes like really crazy! he starts jumping, crying, shouting, and saying stuff like he want to suicide! My parents used to tell him that he is ACTING instead of just helping him out! (Gosh I hate my parents because they always do that) ... Anyway I don't know if it's a sickness or what, but please help me and give me advice...
Although I always fight with my brother as well, but I really love him so much! I fight with him because he starts the fight, he is ALWAYS ANGRY! He always like to argue, he is like an anger machine...
I hate that in him, and I want to help him... because I think this will be a bad thing for his future and his career annd his life!

If you want any more details about my brother I can give you!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmechakraken:
MechaKraken Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I get the feeling that your father may have never wanted your middle-brother. That is, your middle-brother may have been an "accident". And as such, everytime the father sees your brother, he may get angry at what happened and what he is now responsible for.

THIS sounds like the main problem, and what fueled your father's anger towards your brother. Perhaps this anger has lessened over the years, but now your brother may have become affected by all that treatment, and developed anger himself. Your brother may now be expressing his anger to empower himself for the unfair treatment he believes he has experienced. And your dad, being the angry person he sounds like, may take your brother's anger as an insult to him, and respond with more anger. Its a sad situation.

Counseling may be the best idea at this point. Anger can lead to nasty things occuring, so it would be best to address this as soon as possible. If you can, try to give your brother as much sisterly love as possible, so that at least he is getting it from somewhere. Perhaps you can give him the love he feels he may not have gotten from his father.
:iconmechakraken:
MechaKraken Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Excuse me, BROTHERLY love. Sorry, I have no idea where sisterly came from =)
:iconmashkina:
mashkina Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Probably, you should notify the school psychologist or something like that. Or maybe your country has a telephone hot line for problems like yours?
Anyway, you should not go through this alone! You need some adults and authorities to help you. Try to get help from anywhere possible, even the police maybe.
:iconstarlit-sorceress:
Starlit-Sorceress Feb 17, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
What country do you live in, and how old is your brother?

If he's under 18 in the United States, just tell a teacher that your dad has been physically and emotionally abusing your brother, and the teacher will be obligated by law to get help.
:iconsvataben:
Svataben Feb 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I think this isn't getting commented on, because the problem is really real and makes so sad. We don't know what to say.

I wish I could help you.

Your brother has been both emotionally and physically abused by your father, and he needs two things:
1. To get away from your father.
2. Professional help by a therapist, or maybe even better, by a psychiatrist.

Unless that happens, I'm afraid your brother will become just as your father is...
Add a Comment: