Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
February 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 22

Can you all help me out with this maybe?

:iconsokolovic1987:
sokolovic1987 Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
[link]

Hi all the page in the link describes the situation exactly how it is. Can you at least check it out?

everything counts...

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this forum is about seeking advice from others on personal issues. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
Not one of you has ever wished upon a star? I was just putting it out to the universe to help fund something that is hard to acquire. None of you think I'm not saving my nickels for it myself? It's not begging, its fundraising to start a business to fill a niche in my area that is not filled. The bands I get to photograph starting up aren't going to be the Rolling Stones, they are going to be locals who are quite talented might I add. Sebastian Owl are full time musicians who pay rent playing gigs. Far from a garage band I might think. And with contacts to a few local club owners I can possibly photograph much higher caliber musicians when they come to town IF I get better gear with low light performance.

Someone could help but instead you all piss on it. That old saying comes to mind, "If you have nothing good to say say nothing at all"
:iconlbthecc:
LBtheCC Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Sorry I'm about $250k in debt pulling my ass through school so I can have a real job instead of depending on people via begging.
:iconsmilkey:
smilkey Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm sorry if I sound rude, but really...If you want something you've gotta work for it, not wait for someone to spoon-feed it to you.
:iconstarvingstudents:
StarvingStudents Feb 10, 2013  Student Digital Artist
First you want me to click on a link? You're asking alot pal...
Then you want me to give you money to buy stuff I'll never use? I only donate money to stuff I get to play with too. Like drugs.
And then you're going to use this photography equipment shoot more pictures of your bearded Canadian garage band? That's where I draw the line, hippie.
:icontrampire:
What's pink, naked and lying??
:iconhippo-rim-job:
hippo-rim-job Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
There are so many ways I could answer that, I don’t even know where to begin.
:iconaret:
Aret Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
If you can't use what you have to take interesting pictures, better equipment isn't going to help you. Even I know that much about photography. You get the better gear when you have done well enough with what you have to impress people and raise the money for it.

The camera doesn't make the photographer. Skill makes the photographer. I'm not sure why I should use my hard earned money to fuel your lack of skill.
Anyone else maybe want to take a look? It's all laid out pink and naked no lies at the link in my original post.
:iconhippo-rim-job:
hippo-rim-job Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
:iconsuperstareplz:
Add a Comment: