Closed to new replies
February 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 37

Trying to grow up to fast?

:icon21stuser:
21stUser Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Student Artist
A lot of the time when I sit by myself and think I look at the many things that I can choose to be when I grow up. I'm currently trying to get better at drawing (somewhat going somewhere), teaching myself to play the piano, and trying to get a job. And remember that I'm not even old enough to get a drivers license yet, so am I trying to grow up to fast and not enjoying my childhood enough?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icongenerallulz:
GeNeRaLLuLz Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013
Enjoy life while your young. Back in my day, I started working when I was 14
21stUser Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Student Artist
Looks like I'm right on par :D
:iconnosugarjustanger:
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013
You say it now, but you should just focus on what you wanna do. Don't think too far ahead because when you are "older", life just takes you on a ride as well.

No, you're not trying to grow up too fast. You're just a young person, and they all think the same way. 
21stUser Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student Artist
;) I'll try not to, and thank you!
:iconnosugarjustanger:
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013
:huggle:
Hehe ^-^
:iconsomnusvorus:
Somnusvorus Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013   Digital Artist
I wish was as competent as you when I was a teenager. Then again, I was going through some awful bullshit. It's fine that you want to plan your future out, but do enjoy your youth while you can. Paying bills and rent is not fun. =B
:) I shall.
:iconangelsdead:
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
it ain't wrong with working for the future, aslong you do what you would like to do;)
:icondrachenmagier:
drachenmagier Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
As long as you enjoy what you're doing, just do it. But that counts for your whole life, not just the time till you're "grown up". :) Do what you think is right. And if someone objects, nod, smile, and do it anyway. d:
Add a Comment: