I think I killed him...

I freaking out big time!

I think I might have encouraged my friend to die...I don't know. He's not responding and I'm scared. He and I were talking and he started thinking about how much he hated himself and the last message i got from him said he wanted to kill himself. Now he won't respond it's been 3 hours since..I'm really scared. I don't know what to do. I can't contact anyone because I met him online and he lives some where else...Oh hell. I don't know how to live with myself knowing this...
Comments133
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello my little licking friend :3 don't worry about it. You just need better friends lol, this guys sounds like those emo self harm tards that act like that for attention. I had a friend that killed himself, he never told any one he was planing it.
Any one telling other people just want attention and people telling them not to do it. Fuck him and his stupid shit :3
Are you seriously judging someone based on so few informations? You know, there are true suicidal people here and they're not all ''emo-stupid-attentionwhore'' like you seem to think.
Yes they are and i don't think i know. Any one that says that is retarded and looking for attention. People who are really in a bad way, just f\ing do it!
Holy crap, so much friggin bad advice here. In this situation it's best to tell someone in authority. Worst comes to worst, he'll get institutionalized for a little while, he may hate you for it, but time heals wounds like you wouldn't imagine, and hopefully one day he will be thanking you.
Oh, well I just read the met him online part.... That complicates things, heck, maybe talking to a policeman or something could help. They might be able to trace the message and take preventative action.
3 hours? Really? Your friend probably just had some other stuff they needed to get done in the real world. Don't worry. Also, keep in mind that we don't have the power to make someone take their life. If your friend wants to do it, then that's their choice, and you have nothing to say about it.

You can encourage them not to, but the choice is ultimately theirs.

If you'd like to talk about your suicidal feelings with someone, send me a note (I'm a good listener).
the thing is.... if someone has made that decision... its their own choice. you cant talk anyone into doing that.... that's ridiculous.

If your that concerned... call the police.

theres nothing you can do apart from travelling to them.
So can't you contact his parents or w/e

and taking you own live is your own discision ;)
Maybe he's just being a bit emo and wants you to think he's dead. I've known people that have done the same thing. And just because you were talking to him doesn't mean you encouraged him, unless you actually kept telling him to die, then you're as stupid as he probably is.
I don't know what to do to help... pray for him... that's all I can say
Well that was stupid. Other than pat you on the head and tell you it's all going to be ok, what kind of help did you expect to find here?
well every oneless is trolling

i am just going to say shit that suck

hope you dint push hem over the eage becase you will probly let it ruin your life to
Damn kids and their new generations not getting enough attention
Heehee hey everybody look at me * falls off cliff and dies * ....bravo
Then kill yourself. It's fair that way.
"I can't contact anyone because I met him online and he lives some where else"

Lol, convenient. I'm guessing this "friend" was also another figment of your imagination.
Shoulda thought of that before you went encouraging it.
... And another one bites the dust!
Just enjoy life and calm down =)
I suppose you'll end up blaming it on your hormones? :facepalm:
[link]
wow.....thats bad.

(shit)

well, dont feel bad if that was the cause, its his fault not yours
He makes his own choices. It is not your responsibility. And stop using over dramatic phrases like: 'I don't know how to live with myself knowing this...' It looks moronic and childish.
He's probably busy with something or fell asleep.