February 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 57

do girls take this kind of joke?

:iconlemon1986:
lemon1986 Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013
I mean like shouting "[insert name here], get your sexy juicy ass over here!"

my friend have been treating his girlfriend like this and her expression seems to be some sort of mixed feelings whenever she hear it!

would you take it as compliment or offence?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondreamworld88:
Dreamworld88 Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Student Writer
I would take it as an offense. I'd dump him.
:iconshakuchan1995:
ShakuChan1995 Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Depends on relationship. If you're really good together and know each other very well & from a long time, use it, but not random girls or after 2-3 weeks in relationship.
:iconkeychain-xiii:
keychain-XIII Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
At my school, most of the guys call all of the girls something like that, and they friggen listen to them. And if I'm not mistaken, actually like it

Then again, the people I refer to are sexually-active twelve year olds... Guess it's their maturity? :shrug:
:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Professional Writer
if your friend finds it offensive then they might want to bring it to the person's attention. I would find it awkward in public but everyone is different. I don't believe I would answer to that in public because I respect myself and find that a bit off for me, but if you find it offensive then maybe you might want to talk to your friend about it and see where she stands? if she has nothing against it, then ignore it, I hear worse things in public.
:iconveronicarockstrom:
veronicarockstrom Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Women are not pieces of meat. Your friend needs to have more respect towards women.
:iconmashkina:
mashkina Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Depends on the girl and the relationship. If some guy at the bar shouted out such thing to me, he'd got punched very hard. But if my best friend said that I wouldn't mind. I'd knew it's a joke and he doesn't meant to offend me.
:iconkizziesama:
Kizziesama Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013
Depends on the person. It's hard to generalize and say every girl would find that offensive. I can joke like that with my husband, sure. But if any guy outside just said that to me, he'd likely get a scowl.

If your friend's girlfriend is fine with it, so be it. If she's offended by it, I'm sure she's a big girl and can say so.
:iconv1ckward:
V1ckward Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Student General Artist
It depends on the girl.
Maybe she wants her boyfriend to think of her as more than just a girl with a nice ass.

Personally I wouldn't want somebody talking to me like that, and I definitely wouldn't see it as a compliment. There's no need for it. This boyfriend should act like more of a gentleman towards his girl... In my opinion
:iconkomapsunida:
Komapsunida Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Depends on their dynamic together, e.g. if a partner of mine said it/ a friend said it jokily, that would be fine and I'd return with something worse^^

If its some creep on the street then at least they'll get a cold side-eye. Worse a shoeprint lovingly rendered on their face XD
:icon2lazy2talk:
2lazy2talk Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
i wouldn't mind it, but i'd tell him to take down a notch
:iconlorien077:
Lorien077 Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013  Professional General Artist
If you're worried I'd ask her if it bothers her. Personally I'd be pretty offended, sure would dump his arse if he was my bf, but different folks different strokes ya know?
:iconahkward:
Ahkward Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013  Professional General Artist
I would be offended. That is not something you yell, or say at all in public. If people like that talk, fine. Just don't say it to me.
:iconkafine:
kafine Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013   General Artist
I am not really sure why it's supposedly good for an arse to be "juicy". It just makes me think of diarreah whenever people say that.

Personally, if my boyfreind said that to me I would be neither complimented nor offended; I would laugh in his face because it sounds ridiculous.
:iconwezenbeesje:
wezenbeesje Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013  Professional General Artist
I would be offended. I just don't like that kind of language.
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
If I were a girl, I'd tell him to fuck off. :nod:
:iconvernonb1:
VernonB1 Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013
In Heaven:

1. The cooks are French,
2. The policemen are English,
3. The mechanics are German,
4. The lovers are Italian,
5. The bankers are Swiss.

In Hell:

1. The cooks are English,
2. The policemen are German,
3. The mechanics are French,
4. The lovers are Swiss,
5. The bankers are Italian.

In Computer Heaven:

1. The management is from Intel,
2. The design and construction is done by Apple,
3. The marketing is done by Microsoft,
4. IBM provides the support,
5. Gateway determines the pricing.

In Computer Hell:

1. The management is from Apple,
2. Microsoft does design and construction,
3. IBM handles the marketing,
4. The support is from Gateway,
5. Intel sets the price

:iconthemarcher:
TheMarcher Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Depends on the situation and the person. Not all girls are the same...
Ask her if she does not like that kind of joke and if she really does not mind then it is all good =)
:iconsarlaz:
sarlaz Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Student General Artist
It depends on the girl I think. I would HATE it very much.
:icongrishhak:
Grishhak Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
....... nope.

regardless of what my hubby calls my ass, "get it over here" would get him castrated on the spot. I'm his wife, not his slave.

Phrases like that belong in the bedroom, if they should be used at all, that's my opinion. Besides, regarding the juicy-part, an ass is not self-lubricating. That's the vagina. :D

(Or would you like "hey [inert-name-here], move that slimey dick of yours out of my sight this instant!"? ;-))

(If she's alright with it, that is of course her problem, maybe she wants it that way, I definitely wouldn't)
:iconvelvetfish:
VelvetFish Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student Filmographer
depends on the girl. maybe take out the "sexy, juicy" part; that's just embarrassing.

maybe change it to "get yo beautiful self over here" it's alpha as fuck, and you give her a compliment she'd like others to hear.
:iconrandomrobskii:
RandomRobskii Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student Filmographer
I suppose it depends on what kind of relationship they have.

I'd be fine if my boyfriend or my best male friend greeted me with 'alright, bitchtits?'

If it was anyone else, I'd probably find it really rude.
:iconalzircon:
alzircon Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It really depends on a number of things. What may seem rude or offensive to one, might not be to another.

If my boyfriend were to refer to me like that when we're alone or amongst close friends, then I would be fine with it. However, shouting something like that in public is rather rude, imho.
:icondraculeariccy:
DraculeaRiccy Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Professional
I think that's different with every girl... I would like it, but I'm pretty sure one of my best frinds would get pretty angry.
But in the end it's her and her boyfriend's business.
:iconmrspeedypanda:
MrSpeedyPanda Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013
Might be embarrising. Girl might find it funny, cute or sexy?
:iconenuocale:
EnuoCale Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
If this is being spoken in public, and or unironically then it could very easily be seen as offensive.
:iconangelsdead:
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I would take it like both,
it is a compliment, but sometimes it ain't just properly
:iconwallachianbard:
WallachianBard Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Depends on the type of girl you are talking with.An introvert,mature,serious girl won't take such words kindly,especially in public.
:iconsvataben:
Svataben Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Depends on who says it, and how it's said.

Also, I'll be joining team None Of Your Business. Let them sort out their own relationship.
:iconcorvalian:
Corvalian Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013
You can't really lump them together like that. "Do all females like/hate _____." No, it depends on individual preference, gender has pretty much nothing to do with it.
:iconthellamaofdalai:
Thellamaofdalai Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013
I would hate it!
:iconmeemie7:
Meemie7 Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Personally, I think it's very rude and disrespectful.
:iconttfnjinx:
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Student Interface Designer
I would so love that but only because I consider myself ugly. If she has high self esteem then she probably feel insulted. If she's like me then she'll enjoy it.
:iconfuyuko7:
Fuyuko7 Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Love your smoker avatar btw
:iconkingstephenarthur:
KingStephenArthur Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Student Photographer
some girls don't mind some do. my friend talks like that to his girlfriend too, not my cup of tea personally, but she doesn't mind and thinks it's funny. but he does it in a manner which he obviously does not intend harm.
:iconfuyuko7:
Fuyuko7 Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I would take it as a offense.
And I would ignore whoever says that to me.
:iconfirstxaidxkit:
FIRSTxAIDxKIT Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Professional Interface Designer
It's up to her to decide whether or not she likes it, and to voice her own opinion about it.

Me? Unless it's during intimate times, my boyfriend knows that yelling something like that at me (in public OR private) would result in a pissed off girlfriend.
:iconimperius-rex:
Imperius-Rex Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It sounds pretty offensive to me.
:icongolden-flower-art:
Golden-Flower-Art Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
If she does or doesn't like it, that's her business.

As far as taking it goes, personally: I'd be offended. That type of remark is disrespectful, and actually embarrassing to hear in public.
Flagged as Spam
:icongolden-flower-art:
Golden-Flower-Art Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
The profanity towards me is not necessary. Please be respectful towards other DA members.
Flagged as Spam
:iconpopaganda77:
popaganda77 Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Professional Photographer
Hey everyone, guess which of these two posters is an obese girl with a terrible haircut who uploads pencil-drawn anime, and which one is a nice, pretty girl who draws animals?
:icontrampire:
Trampire Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013
If you shove it real hard they won't have a choice but to take it!!!
:iconneurotype:
neurotype Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
If I know them, I won't care (and probably I'd respond with something dirtier)? But this is something they should be working out unless you think there's abuse in the mix.
:iconravynnenevyrmore:
RavynneNevyrmore Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Are you asking because you want to know if you should address girls like this?

The answer is no, unless you and she have some kind of understanding of an inside joke that makes this acceptable, and she is okay with it. Even then, it might be a little offensive to others who overhear.
:iconwitwitch:
witwitch Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Student Writer
It depends on the girl/woman and her own sense of humor. :shrug:
:iconhailtheepete:
HailTheePete Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013
He may think he is complimenting her because he thinks she is hot. I still think it should be reserved for when you are alone instead of shouting it for everyone to hear. Obviously, she is not okay with it.
Add a Comment: