February 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 57

do girls take this kind of joke?

:iconlemon1986:
lemon1986 Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013
I mean like shouting "[insert name here], get your sexy juicy ass over here!"

my friend have been treating his girlfriend like this and her expression seems to be some sort of mixed feelings whenever she hear it!

would you take it as compliment or offence?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondreamworld88:
Dreamworld88 Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Student Writer
I would take it as an offense. I'd dump him.
:iconshakuchan1995:
ShakuChan1995 Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Depends on relationship. If you're really good together and know each other very well & from a long time, use it, but not random girls or after 2-3 weeks in relationship.
:iconkeychain-xiii:
keychain-XIII Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
At my school, most of the guys call all of the girls something like that, and they friggen listen to them. And if I'm not mistaken, actually like it

Then again, the people I refer to are sexually-active twelve year olds... Guess it's their maturity? :shrug:
:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Professional Writer
if your friend finds it offensive then they might want to bring it to the person's attention. I would find it awkward in public but everyone is different. I don't believe I would answer to that in public because I respect myself and find that a bit off for me, but if you find it offensive then maybe you might want to talk to your friend about it and see where she stands? if she has nothing against it, then ignore it, I hear worse things in public.
:iconveronicarockstrom:
veronicarockstrom Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Women are not pieces of meat. Your friend needs to have more respect towards women.
:iconmashkina:
mashkina Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Depends on the girl and the relationship. If some guy at the bar shouted out such thing to me, he'd got punched very hard. But if my best friend said that I wouldn't mind. I'd knew it's a joke and he doesn't meant to offend me.
:iconkizziesama:
Kizziesama Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013
Depends on the person. It's hard to generalize and say every girl would find that offensive. I can joke like that with my husband, sure. But if any guy outside just said that to me, he'd likely get a scowl.

If your friend's girlfriend is fine with it, so be it. If she's offended by it, I'm sure she's a big girl and can say so.
:iconv1ckward:
V1ckward Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Student General Artist
It depends on the girl.
Maybe she wants her boyfriend to think of her as more than just a girl with a nice ass.

Personally I wouldn't want somebody talking to me like that, and I definitely wouldn't see it as a compliment. There's no need for it. This boyfriend should act like more of a gentleman towards his girl... In my opinion
:iconkomapsunida:
Komapsunida Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Depends on their dynamic together, e.g. if a partner of mine said it/ a friend said it jokily, that would be fine and I'd return with something worse^^

If its some creep on the street then at least they'll get a cold side-eye. Worse a shoeprint lovingly rendered on their face XD
:icon2lazy2talk:
2lazy2talk Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
i wouldn't mind it, but i'd tell him to take down a notch
Add a Comment: