Closed to new replies
January 31, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 30

Dating a Borderline Personality Disorder

:iconedaofblacklagoon:
edaofblacklagoon Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I have one. I just wanna know how to control it. I can't understand the feeling like ur so angry. then becaming so calm and love again and its like my love feeling cycle around?

have u guys? I want to see others experience about dating a BPD :( my heart can't be stable.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwallachianbard:
WallachianBard Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013
Maybe if you could practice a sport...or at least workout!I've felt myself the effects of a bit of workout. Yeah some pushups,some dips,even attempting to do so as long as it makes you feel better.Maybe some dancing?
Consider trying some Meditating,maybe some basic TaiChi or QiCong.
Other things that really help are motivational songs/videos -
I've got an idea!Check "COURAGE WOLF" He's one of the best coaches ever I'm not kidding.
edaofblacklagoon Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I have tried it all. first, I have tried Karate. Shotokan Karate, after I get promoted for green belt. I quit because I feel like I want to try another this, second is I tried driving lesson. after learning and have a car. I also lost interest so I tried being a DJ. then band vocalist. u know, the more it takes for different taste, the more it.. I can't understand. having a BPD, ur like everything u want. u will try and if u already have it. u just wanted to quit tried another one. I have tried gyming, but still. I give up,

I am also video editing but nothing happens. all doesn't work, but yea... because I have interest of drawing or sketching, it kinda makes me forget my negative dark side. -___-
:iconwallachianbard:
WallachianBard Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013
But that's amazing!Think of it this way : Tried two types of karate?Learned to drive,had the chance to be a dj and a band vocalist?You've got a car?The oportunity to even try such things would be an honor for me!Heck i can't even get common household materials for crafts,can't raise my voice in the house else everyone will complain.Not to mention i could never afford driving lessons let alone a car.I mean think of this : Not what you failed but what you succeeded.Not what you can't do but what you could do so far.The fact that you have a "wandering mind" is something not uncommon,especially for artists.I mean it makes you curious,allows you to try so many different things.
:iconatlantech:
Atlantech Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Therapy, medication and learning how to manage the symptoms.
ever see the movie "Good Will Hunting?" The main character Will, played by Matt Damn has BPD.
watch it if you haven't seen it. You might learn something from it.
edaofblacklagoon Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I may download it :3
:iconatlantech:
Atlantech Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
*damon. god damn, I got damn on the brain tonight.
:iconsolum-ipsum:
Solum-Ipsum Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Composure can and should be developed. Trying to be conscious about your feelings is the first step to stop them from tossing you around. When you notice that you're being too moody (in either way), remember that emotions are like your eyesight, hearing or any other of your senses: you wouldn't let yourself be fooled by any of these, right? You have to be skeptical about how you feel, and treat it as a mere signal. The source of the sensation is not always what induces it: like the world in the mirror is a mere reflection, maybe your anger toward someone or something is also one of your own disabilities you aren't satisfied with, and which you need to also work on in order to correct it.

Like the cashier didn't give back the change properly, and you only noticed it at home; you would be angry at the cashier, when you also didn't count the amount properly.

I don't say this is an easy thing to do. It takes a LOT of time. I've been on a conquest to reclaim myself for about seven years now, and I had a lot of hardships. If you find a role model – I suggest imagining something way cooler than any human being – then you can look at that, and try to become like it. At least, this worked wonders for me! :D
edaofblacklagoon Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
wow. its like u really know my feelings. yea, my feelings is really too moody because I am listening to this very wierd, I am not schizo but too many bubbles of negative shit running through my brain that I am so sensitive of it thats why I really have to burst of the anger. but yeah, running away from those stupid things in mind. how easily can I be skeptical. cause sometimes I can control it and be skeptical of a sudden but sometimes I cant so I just fight the shit out of him. I need big answer on how to be skeptical.

right now, I usually get into the internet to be skeptical but guess what. because of skipping to that. I also fall in love with a one internet guy. -___- and shit happens more for me :cry:

I am praising anime series for now. lol, as my role model. I don't know. I'm crazy, LMAO! :D
:iconsolum-ipsum:
Solum-Ipsum Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Practice makes perfect! ;) And remember that all errors made are lessons in life for the future. No need to get overly dramatic. You seem to like Naruto, there might be some cool role models there, I'd personally go with someone like Kakashi or Tsunade, but it's more up to you to decide. I'd avoid to identify myself with overly negative characters like Orochimaru, though. You can also say that "Okay, so this character has some good traits, but that other one doesn't have this or that flaw, so I'll combine them". :D
edaofblacklagoon Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
yeah.. ;p
Add a Comment: