Depression with girls, need pro help :(

i have been suffering from heartbreak for a few months now and ive tried nearly everything, im not waiting any longer for it to just disappear, i need to take action now!

im asking for a few solutions to my problems not just one, plans, rules hints, tips, anything that can help me basically

theyre a few girls i like but theyres atleast 1 problem with each one of them. 1 has a boyfriend, 1 of them ive never spoken to in my life and the other is my sisters bestfriend :S

im really depressed at the moment so my head isnt thinking straight, if you want to get involved and help me you MUST be active on DA, there is a lot of infomation and too much to explain in 1 forum thread ^^;

word of warning i can be stubborn sometimes so advice can be hard for me to intake unless i see that it will work out
Comments1741
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
same here, but I decided not to care about love for now, I have better things to do
good idea, i have a new girlfriend now lol
one day you will find someone who's right for you!! it might not be any of the girls you like now, or maybe it will, but you can't force love. your first step should be talking to the girl you haven't spoken to before. who knows, maybe she likes you too!! and if she doesn't, don't worry, because it'll be your first conversation and she might fall for you later

if worst comes to the worst you could always join eharmony :33

also, i don't think you should take anti-depressants, because they can't cure a broken heart, they only bring your brain chemistry back to normal
i started speaking to my ex again, i dont love her like i used to but maybe things could turn around??
you probably shouldn't get with someone just to be in a relationship!! if you and your ex broke up there was probably a reason for it!!
it was because her parents didnt like me, things were kinda perfect at first so i dont see why we cant sort things out but thats only a part of the story..

theres reason i dont love her anymore
ohh, it sucks when parents get in the way. : (( why don't you love her any more??
could you note me?
Dude what happened for you to get such heartache?
alot and enough for me to leave DA, im literally just leaving now
What why?

If you ever come back to DA, I'm always here to talk
my heartbreak is getting worse the more i speak to the girl who broke me, i wont be back for another year or 2 at least.
I know it's hard, but sometimes you just need to let go. Otherwise you are just tearing open your wounds again and again.

Shame, it would have been nice to talk and perhaps help you out. Good luck in your future endeavours I guess...
i am letting go which is why im leaving :(
Ah I see - because she has a profile on here or something? That makes sense if this is the case. You don't want to be stalking her profile all the time.

Good decision :-)
View all replies
I'm sure there's someone out there who's right for you ^^
the girl who had a boyfriend is now single :3
Why is every post about someone being depressed?
people who need help are usually the depressed ones
people who need help are usually the depressed ones
well if tis your ex ..it means ex.. second u cant be just pussy and cry over for ex hanging with someone ..thats way u just show her u week realy ..maybe she that type who dont like those kind guys. so less attention u will show ,the more reaction u will get..and it goes both ways realy ..break up is for reason ..its not something u can just take back becouse u will try hard..is no matter how hard..whats matters is reason for braking at first place..if u find it and do soemthing about it then u got chance..or at least will show that u not some weak and desperate person ..thats good in any way ..
when i was first dating her i wasnt insecure or anything, i dont know what changed but i just want things back :(