Closed to new replies
January 23, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18

how to get people to understand..?

:iconttfnjinx:
TTFNJinx Jan 23, 2013  Student Interface Designer
There's lots of people like me. More than you would think. We look normal we don't have speech problems we act almost like others we just have a brain disorder. And I hate it when peoplle talk bs about me because they don't what I'm going through. I'm not really talking about just A.D.D here. I'm talking about the insanity part. The voices and the panic attacks and the hallucinations. No I'm not on drugs I myself didn't cause this annoyance. The worse part is its been getting worse no mater what I and my parents do. Nothing is helping. I can feel myself slipping away and I'm scared. :(

Ive been to an insane hospital before it wasn't fun. I was scared out of mind. I don't want to go back. My parents don't want toadmit more things are wrong with and I don't know how to explain this with my close friends who have seen the craziness come a little. (I try to keep it away during school) . I'm so tired of

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconneywa:
Neywa Jan 23, 2013  Student
First of all it will sound weird but calm down. I know it sounds stupid because you really are afraid but. I Don't know about you and your parents but what you say sounds so stressed!. If you have a mental disorder is normal going to that kind of health institutions and I'm so sorry if it has no cure but, apparently you didn't said it hadn't a cure, just that it wasn't working. I'm not an expert but I've had some health problems which were reaaaaaally stressing, at least for me and the more I stressed the worse they were. And I spent a lot of time in my life complaining and crying and shouting the hell that I wanted it to end. But nothing of that worked. Just by learning to live with it and assuming that it was me who was making it worse was enough to cure it. Yeah, and it wasn't a mental disorder it was a physical problem. So I think that somehow, by relazing, you can help it. If your parents don't want to take you to a docto go by yourself and tell you that you really are stressed and that you would like to calm down and you can't. There are medicins for that and they're very effective. They also can help you in a bad period and then you can start living without them. So, I think that would be the best thing you can do ^^
:iconskytch:
It sounds like to me that you're a bit stressed out. I suggest that you relax for a little bit and take your mind off of the stressful things in your life at the moment.
I apologize for unfinished thread my computer had a malfunction and refused to work for me.
:iconmaylion:
Maylion Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
No it isnt. i dont have to understand your situation but i can take your feelings serious.
:iconmaylion:
Maylion Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
When i read your title, i automatically think '' People don't NEED to understand ''
All they need to do is to take you seriously. and i bet there are allot of people here who take you serious.
isnt that the same thing?
:iconrocklou:
RockLou Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
How about a big ol' group hug? :icongrouphugplz:
Lol
Add a Comment: